+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Program

Suborno65

Apr 16, 2023
For, Atlantic immigration can students do two 1 yrs program or it have be one 2 yrs program?
Website says at least 2 yrs.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
For, Atlantic immigration can students do two 1 yrs program or it have be one 2 yrs program?
Website says at least 2 yrs.
has a degree, diploma, certificate, or trade or apprenticeship certification that
  • took at least 2 years of studies
It is one program for at least 2 years.

You can still be eligible under AIPP, just not international stream.

Last edited:
Reactions: halcurrent

Angela2023

Star Member
Jun 3, 2023
Hello, I applied under Aip, I received ecopr, my huaband will arrive in Canada soon, as far as I know, he will give his address at the airport immigration and then we will wait for our pr card right? I hate my job, is safe to quit right now? Will affect our pr? or I have to wait until my husband arrives in Canada and we receive our pr?

Angela2023

Star Member
Jun 3, 2023
After I get PR with AIP, applying from Prince Edward Island, could I move to Newfoundland province? Could I live in any of the four atlantic provinces, now rhat is: atlantic immigration program or I have to live in the one that nominated me?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
After I get PR with AIP, applying from Prince Edward Island, could I move to Newfoundland province? Could I live in any of the four atlantic provinces, now rhat is: atlantic immigration program or I have to live in the one that nominated me?
Yes you can.

Angela2023

Star Member
Jun 3, 2023
Yes you can.
Thank you for your answer, I was reading that each province has some numbers of nominations, and if I say I am going to libe in one province and after gettting the residence I move to antoher one, will be misrepresentation, and when I will apply for citizen, maybe will be a problem?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your answer, I was reading that each province has some numbers of nominations, and if I say I am going to libe in one province and after gettting the residence I move to antoher one, will be misrepresentation, and when I will apply for citizen, maybe will be a problem?
Once you have PR, you can move.

Angela2023

Star Member
Jun 3, 2023
Where will you move?
Nova Scotia, could I? I was nominated by New Brunswick under atlantic immigration program, I was reading online and when is a nomination program is recommended to live in the peovince after pr at least 2 years, but I do not know if now that the atlantic immigration program has fours provinces, could I live in any of those provinces or I have to live in the one that nominated me?AI applied from Prince Edward Island, could I move to Newfoundland province?

Angela2023

Star Member
Jun 3, 2023
I applied under Aip, I am inland and already received Ecopr but my dependant still waiting for his passport. May quit my sponsor now, or when my dependant will be entering Canada and he confirms as a permanent residence will be a problem?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I applied under Aip, I am inland and already received Ecopr but my dependant still waiting for his passport. May quit my sponsor now, or when my dependant will be entering Canada and he confirms as a permanent residence will be a problem?
Duplicate post.