+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

atlantic immigration program

Angela2023

Star Member
Jun 3, 2023
Hello, I applied under the atlantic immigration program for my permanent residence card.

I did medical exams, I am in the last step for my pr but the company fired me, I was working in Nova Scotia, I found a job in New Brunswick, may I continue my permanent residence card with this job in New Brunswick? or my pr will be revocked?

Angela2023

Star Member
Jun 3, 2023
Hello, I applied under the atlantic immigration program for my permanent residence card.

I did medical exams, I am in the last step for my pr but the company fired me, I was working in Nova Scotia, I found a job in New Brunswick, may I continue my permanent residence card with this job in New Brunswick? or my pr will be revocked?

Angela2023

Star Member
Jun 3, 2023
Hello, I applied under the atlantic immigration program, the comoany fired me. How long Ircc gives me.to find a new employer and to give.them a new enforsement?

Angela2023

Star Member
Jun 3, 2023
Good afternoon, I need to find a company that hires me to do the process for the atlantic immigration program. Can someone please recommend me a lawyer or consul to help me to find a job?

mansooralimir

Oct 17, 2023
Hi,
I am an outlander applicant. I would to enquire from anyone on how the Atlantic Immigration Program timelines work?
I got a job offer in March-23 and Job Endorsement in May-23.
I applied with all relevant supporting documents in August-23.

What are the next steps. I believe I am awaiting AOR.

I need to know how much time AOR take and what are the steps and associated timelines from AOR to COPR.

Gratitude!

Angela2023

Star Member
Jun 3, 2023
I applied under Aip, I am inland and already received Ecopr but my dependant still waiting for his passport. May quit my sponsor now, or when my dependant will be entering Canada and he confirms as a permanent residence will be a problem?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I applied under Aip, I am inland and already received Ecopr but my dependant still waiting for his passport. May quit my sponsor now, or when my dependant will be entering Canada and he confirms as a permanent residence will be a problem?
You are planning to quit your job and you don’t have PR and dependant hasn’t landed. Not a good idea as your PR could be cancelled if based on a job offer and employer contacts AIP.