+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Program-

Mr.Gul

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Hello friends, Hope everyone is doing well. I am here again to get a few answers from you before I apply for AIP. I'm a retired teacher. Had been teaching in Elementary or Primary Schools( Kindergarten) for 26 years. I did a Certificate of Teaching and a Bachelor of Education. I got retired from teaching in Jan 2021. After retirement, I started my career in real estate by doing a 3 months course and getting a license. Now I have been in the real estate business for the last 3 years or so. Furthermore, I am also in e-commerce, selling on amazon for the last 9 months. My English level is Upper Intermediate and can easily get an IELTS Band of 5.5 to 6. I'm a 49 years old Male from Pakistan.
Now, It's very hard and confusing for me to select the correct NOC. Confused between NOC 42202- Early Childhood Educators and Assistants-, and NOC 63101-Real Estate Agents and Salespersons. I had also been a part-time Salesperson/Sales Assistant with a Brokerage for about 9 years. Don't know which NOC will be better and easier for me to apply to and which one got more scope in AIP. I also have a Bachelor of Arts degree. Apart from these two NOCs, is there any other option/NOC for me to apply to?
Now, I really need your help and assistance to help decide on a better and easier NOC. Any help/response in this regard will be appreciated. My friend has requested I ask a question on his behalf and the question is: If he gets a job offer and endorsement from a certain employer, can he go to another employer instead to get a job there? Will it affect his PR status?
Thanks in advance

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello friends, Hope everyone is doing well. I am here again to get a few answers from you before I apply for AIP. I'm a retired teacher. Had been teaching in Elementary or Primary Schools( Kindergarten) for 26 years. I did a Certificate of Teaching and a Bachelor of Education. I got retired from teaching in Jan 2021. After retirement, I started my career in real estate by doing a 3 months course and getting a license. Now I have been in the real estate business for the last 3 years or so. Furthermore, I am also in e-commerce, selling on amazon for the last 9 months. My English level is Upper Intermediate and can easily get an IELTS Band of 5.5 to 6. I'm a 49 years old Male from Pakistan.
Now, It's very hard and confusing for me to select the correct NOC. Confused between NOC 42202- Early Childhood Educators and Assistants-, and NOC 63101-Real Estate Agents and Salespersons. I had also been a part-time Salesperson/Sales Assistant with a Brokerage for about 9 years. Don't know which NOC will be better and easier for me to apply to and which one got more scope in AIP. I also have a Bachelor of Arts degree. Apart from these two NOCs, is there any other option/NOC for me to apply to?
Now, I really need your help and assistance to help decide on a better and easier NOC. Any help/response in this regard will be appreciated. My friend has requested I ask a question on his behalf and the question is: If he gets a job offer and endorsement from a certain employer, can he go to another employer instead to get a job there? Will it affect his PR status?
Thanks in advance
Your NOC is your work experience so select the NOC you want to apply with. Assume you have a job offer so check AIPP requirements if you need your experience to match your job offer.

If you have a job offer, you don’t leave until you have PR as the employer can contact AIPP and cancel your nomination.

Mr.Gul

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Your NOC is your work experience so select the NOC you want to apply with. Assume you have a job offer so check AIPP requirements if you need your experience to match your job offer.

If you have a job offer, you don’t leave until you have PR as the employer can contact AIPP and cancel your nomination.
ok and thanks for your response. Stay blessed