+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot

binhpx

Mar 31, 2017
I'm really interested in this program and currently looking forward a job offer for applying to this AIPP.Does anyone give some advices ? There is no information about employer list on the Internet as well as Canada's website.

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
I'm really interested in this program and currently looking forward a job offer for applying to this AIPP.Does anyone give some advices ? There is no information about employer list on the Internet as well as Canada's website.
unfortunately, a list if designated employers will not be released by the provinces. they will remain confidential between the employer and the province.:(

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
Thanks, but will appreciate if u can help me writing the details. As I read it in web page earlier too but couldn't understand. How do I apply? How can I get a job offer?
Basically, you need to be employed in any of the atlantic provinces, by a designated employer

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
But how should I apply for job offer?
you dont apply for a "job offer". you apply for a job and if you the successful candidate after interviews, then the employer gives you a "job offer". however, to be eligible for the pilot program the employer has to be designated by their respective provinces.

Jun 17, 2016
you dont apply for a "job offer". you apply for a job and if you the successful candidate after interviews, then the employer gives you a "job offer". however, to be eligible for the pilot program the employer has to be designated by their respective provinces.
Thanks. So after I get the job offer, I can apply for Atlantic immigration right?

maplegoal

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-10-2017
Doc's Request.
10-10-2017
Nomination.....
20-11-2017
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
Kindly also let me know how can I apply for job? How will I know who are the registered employers?
Fauzia basically "designated employer" can only be confirmed by the employer itself.. These employers do not advertise themselves as designated by the province.. The AIPP program is a very unique program.. once you get the job offer from any Atlantic province employer, you may kindly ask them if they are "designated" by the province. If they are then.. you may apply for the AIPP with the support of your employer.