+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Project result

chadchad08

Aug 10, 2019
Hi everyone, I just got my permanent resident from this program, If anyone has any question, I can help.
Hi My boyfriend just got his rejection letter for the AIPP program for NB. Can he reapply again but in a different province? or he needs to wait?

Thanks

chadchad08

Aug 10, 2019
Why was he rejected? What is his NOC?
"
I am not satisfied that the applicant has, in the preceding three years before submitting the application performed the actions described in the lead statement as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC and/or performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupation descriptions of the NOC. Specifically, the applicant identified NOC code 6552 – Customer Service Agent as the qualifying work experience. Careful review and comparison of the NOC description of NOC 6552 and the job duties as listed on Mr. Cortez’s employment certificate from Cognizant Technology Solutions Philippines, Inc does not indicate that he has performed the actions described in the lead statement and performed a substantial number of the main duties of NOC 6552 as set out in the occupational description of the Noc

For the reason(s) explained above I am refusing your application. The decision communicated in this letter constitutes the definitive and final decision on your present application. Your application forms and supporting documents will not be returned to you. If you should submit a new application it would require new documentation and you would need to meet all the requirements in effect at the time the application is submitted.

- my question is can he reapply to another province under the AIPP program?

bellacor

May 3, 2019
"
I am not satisfied that the applicant has, in the preceding three years before submitting the application performed the actions described in the lead statement as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC and/or performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupation descriptions of the NOC. Specifically, the applicant identified NOC code 6552 – Customer Service Agent as the qualifying work experience. Careful review and comparison of the NOC description of NOC 6552 and the job duties as listed on Mr. Cortez’s employment certificate from Cognizant Technology Solutions Philippines, Inc does not indicate that he has performed the actions described in the lead statement and performed a substantial number of the main duties of NOC 6552 as set out in the occupational description of the Noc

For the reason(s) explained above I am refusing your application. The decision communicated in this letter constitutes the definitive and final decision on your present application. Your application forms and supporting documents will not be returned to you. If you should submit a new application it would require new documentation and you would need to meet all the requirements in effect at the time the application is submitted.

- my question is can he reapply to another province under the AIPP program?
Yes, he can apply to another province. But I think you can address the rejection in NB and reapply.
We got an offer for NOC 6552 but we are from another NOC and got endorsed by NB.
Did he provide work reference letters showing job description?

chadchad08

Aug 10, 2019
Yes, he can apply to another province. But I think you can address the rejection in NB and reapply.
We got an offer for NOC 6552 but we are from another NOC and got endorsed by NB.
-yes but he did not mirror the work description in NOC 6552 when they told him to do that. HOw can he addrss the rejection in NB? because he already provide COEs, reference letter and all that. My boyfriend is in the Call center industry for 10 + years now.

bellacor

May 3, 2019
-yes but he did not mirror the work description in NOC 6552 when they told him to do that. HOw can he addrss the rejection in NB? because he already provide COEs, reference letter and all that. My boyfriend is in the Call center industry for 10 + years now.
What is his work experience NOC?

chadchad08

Aug 10, 2019
What is his work experience NOC?

- That's great news if he can apply to another province since he already has all the requirement like IELTS etc.

bellacor

May 3, 2019
NOC 6552- Customer Service rep,
Why did the work reference letter not mirror the NOC statements, then? That is strange.
I think you should address that. Submit an endorsement application again with his reference letter matching the NOC description.

chadchad08

Aug 10, 2019
Why did the work reference letter not mirror the NOC statements, then? That is strange.
I think you should address that. Submit an endorsement application again with his reference letter matching the NOC description.

- BECAUSE THE REFERENCE LETTER AND HIS COE'S DID NOT MATCH THE NOC
"I am not satisfied that the applicant has, in the preceding three years before submitting the application performed the actions described in the lead statement as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC and/or performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupation descriptions of the NOC. Specifically, the applicant identified NOC code 6552 – Customer Service Agent as the qualifying work experience. Careful review and comparison of the NOC description of NOC 6552 and the job duties as listed on Mr. Cortez’s employment certificate from Cognizant Technology Solutions Philippines, Inc does not indicate that he has performed the actions described in the lead statement and performed a substantial number of the main duties of NOC 6552 as set out in the occupational description of the Noc"

bellacor

May 3, 2019
If his work experience is NOC 6552 and he is applying for NOC 6552 job, why would his documents NOT match vs NOC description? Something is not right there.
Did he apply through representative?

NB is the only province that offers NOC 6552 jobs so he would need a lot of luck getting an offer and endorsement from other province. Esp if he would NOT mirror/match the NOC he is applying for.