+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

jsr80

Jul 13, 2020
For pnp you need a provincial nominee program certificate that does not apply in the case of aipp, i thought it would be better to use the regular one (LMIA exempt work permit) and submit all the documents and wait for them to request further documents related to AIPP.
Hi Guys,
I applied for Temporary work permit under AIPP program online. As IRCC has mentioned clearly that they won’t be accepting paper based applications Till 30th September. So we can apply online and in additional documents sections- you can write a letter to IRCC and mentioned the reason for applying online and attach all the documents in one file which contains your referral work permit , endorsement and any additional documents and upload it . They will definitely consider it .

apatelif

Oct 10, 2019
Hi Guys,
I applied for Temporary work permit under AIPP program online. As IRCC has mentioned clearly that they won’t be accepting paper based applications Till 30th September. So we can apply online and in additional documents sections- you can write a letter to IRCC and mentioned the reason for applying online and attach all the documents in one file which contains your referral work permit , endorsement and any additional documents and upload it . They will definitely consider it .
i applied AIPP work permit offline(delivered 6 july) and received biometric instruction letter on 9 july, do i still need to apply online ?

lililynn

Star Member
Jul 19, 2020
Hi Guys,
Did you get any update about your work permit?

mftatasula

Jul 27, 2020
Hi! I’m a hospital pharmacist here in the Philippines and trying my luck to go to Canada. I’m applying through their program which is AIPP ( Atlantic Immigration Program Pilot ). My question is, Do I have to take their exam under PEBC after I submit all my documents? Or are they just gonna evaluate it for ECA? Thank you for your answers. Much appreciated.