+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Discussion in 'Provincial Nomination Program Immigration' started by Emmashady, Mar 8, 2017.

1. I live and work in New Brunswick. I have been searching for designated employers for a month now, I haven't heard of any. Any help will be appreciated

2. Your inbox is full, what is occupation?

3. Occupation?

4. I work as a customer service rep

5. I recently completed college, and I have been working for 10 months full time

6. Hi members I talked to few of the providers and also the state they said we can apply through few, I want to settle with my family and reviewing this aipp program, which settler to approach I am computers engineer and need all of your help to find to file a successful application.

7. I am trying to find employers since the program launched and applied to some jobs asking whether they are designated or not.So far I could not manage to get at least a designated employer.I am outside Canada and the only thing is missing in my application is a job offer from designated employer.I am wireless engineer and open to apply any jobs that I can do.

8. If you dont mind telling;
    Is your employer now taking on more persons under the program, cause i am yet to know an employer that is?

9. Hi dear. Is your company is hiring for the program?

10. its trucking company and only doing it for drivers already working with them for while...

11. Applied endorsement 12 march
    Received confirmation 23 march
    File sent to CIC 28 march
    File number received 7 April
    Medical request 7 April

Edmontonlad, Eve007 and juelmazumder like this.
  12. Oooo!...thanks alot!...

13. This is the question, how can we know what are the designated employers???

14. Clueless. I have been trying to get that information since the launch of the program. Knowing this will help applicants to channel there application to the right employers