+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic immigration pilot program

Lakshay338

Star Member
Dec 15, 2019
Hi there
Can anybody tell me about processing time for endorsement letter applying under AIPP for nova Scotia province.

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
No need to open new threads.
There are couple of threads for aipp here. Just look for them and you can find plenty of informartion. You applied or your employer?
NS Immigration stopped in November giving endorsements for this year since they filled their allocation.
They start again in January and the wait usually varies between a couple weeks up to 3 months.

Reactions: Ali1214

Lakshay338

Star Member
Dec 15, 2019
No need to open new threads.
There are couple of threads for aipp here. Just look for them and you can find plenty of informartion. You applied or your employer?
NS Immigration stopped in November giving endorsements for this year since they filled their allocation.
They start again in January and the wait usually varies between a couple weeks up to 3 months.
Thanks for the reply
Yes my employer filed it for me and he told me about this as well that they're not approving more endorsement application. He said they are going to speed up process next year. Have you got your endorsement already?

Lakshay338

Star Member
Dec 15, 2019
I think you'll the first to have it in January as you applied long ago. I'm expecting to have it by the end of February or march as looking at the process speed. Do you know how long it'll take for the pr application after the endorsement?

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
I can’t tell how long it really takes. At the moment it says 6 months processing time. But of course it can be faster as seen in this forum.

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
Is this pilot program is only applicable for selected employers or to all who have a valid job and staying in the region?

Will I qualify for AIIP if we meet other EE criteria and working on a WP for a Canadian company?

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
The employer has to be designated to participate in aipp.

Aipp has nothing to do with express entry. You need a job offer from an designated employer of one of the 4 provinces.

You can find lists on google with all the designated employers from each province.

Last edited:

Collinsdom

Dec 27, 2019
Good day everyone,

I just got my ECA report and I wish to apply for AIPP. Does anyone have any reliable agent/contact to assist me facilitate my aipp endorsement? Someone like an immigration agent based in Canada. Thanks for your prompt responses.

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
You don’t need an agent for aipp.
You need to apply for the job you have work experience in.
You can find lists of designated employers from the participating provinces in aipp, where you can apply for open positions regarding your experience.
An agent can’t arrange you an employment or endorsement by a province.