+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic immigration pilot program

Apr 27, 2018
Hello my name is Ram Bahadur darnal from the nepal before 6/7 month I was refused student visa from new Delhi canada embassy .however now I have got job offer and endorsement letter from new brunswick under the atlantic immigration pilot program and now I am in the phase to apply PR and work permit . If anyone do know that previous student visa refused can make trouble for PR and work permit application ? And do I need to satisfy visa officer that i will leave canada end of the employment when I apply LMIA exempt work permit? Other hand I must apply my commitment that I will apply my PR within 90 days of submitting my work permit application .please help me if anybody have idea about my

Reactions: Victor Manuel

Odafe1

Apr 27, 2018
Hi Ram! How are you doing?
Actually i don't have an answer to your question, but I have a question to ask...
I can see you have gotten a job offer and endorsement letter already, please how did you go about getting that??? I just want to begin the whole process myself..
Please help me out!!!

Apr 27, 2018
Hi actually I searched the designated employer who hire foreign worker under atlantic immigration pilot program to find job offer via Google fortunately I have been success .so I suggest you to do same thing you may find employer

simeonoye83

Feb 12, 2018
Hello Ram...I advise you get gmcs,apply for it,to find out the reason you were refused in the first instance .I mean ,apply for the file the visa officer filed the real reason you were refused .

Odafe1

Apr 27, 2018
Hi actually I searched the designated employer who hire foreign worker under atlantic immigration pilot program to find job offer via Google fortunately I have been success .so I suggest you to do same thing you may find employer
Oh, okay..
I will try that immediately. Thank you!

Odafe1

Apr 27, 2018
Hi actually I searched the designated employer who hire foreign worker under atlantic immigration pilot program to find job offer via Google fortunately I have been success .so I suggest you to do same thing you may find employer..

Hi Ram,
I have been searching but haven't found any solid yet, probably i am not searching in the right direction...
Please, could you give me a better direction/help...
How exactly did you do yours???

Apr 27, 2018
Hi actually I am in problem my endorsement expiry date is may 22 I am waiting for ECA from wes canada but ECA complete on May 14 2018 according to them .that's why I am not able to apply apply before endorsement expiry date .
Are there any option extension endorsement date ? New Brunswick sent me endorsement on March 6 2018 how ever it was issued on November they send me on March 6 according to the endorsement detail

pride90

Apr 25, 2018
Hi actually I am in problem my endorsement expiry date is may 22 I am waiting for ECA from wes canada but ECA complete on May 14 2018 according to them .that's why I am not able to apply apply before endorsement expiry date .
Are there any option extension endorsement date ? New Brunswick sent me endorsement on March 6 2018 how ever it was issued on November they send me on March 6 according to the endorsement detail
You can get it extended bro

Reactions: radi

GTV

May 4, 2018
sorry why you don't start your WP application
I have a question on this. Even I got my endorsement letter and referral letter for TMP. I have applied for PR and I am not sure whether I should apply for TMP or not as I have heard that TMP rejection rates are high for people who are already working..
Please suggest what should I do. Also how much time does it take for for PR and TMP to come I have submitted the docs for PR today on 4 may 18