+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (international graduate student)

HardikD

Feb 15, 2021
Hi All,

I am creating this thread for the benefit of all the graduate students in Atlantic Provinces who are planning to apply or have already applied and received Permanent Residency through Atlantic International Graduate Program(AIGP). The two primary reasons are to help and support each other as much as possible and the second reason is that I couldn't find a dedicated thread for AIGP.

Please share your timelines and answer queries from your experiences to help your fellow graduates across the Atlantic provinces.

For timelines, you can use the following format:

1. Endorsement Application Date:
2. Endorsement Approval Date:
3. PR Application Date:
4. AOR Date:
5. Medical Request Date:
6. Medical Approval Date:
7. Pre-Arrival/COPR:
8. Interview Request:

Please feel free to add if I have missed anything above.

Let's help each other.

P.S.: I am just another grad student like you, in the process of applying for my PR.

x2021gui

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
Hi All,

I am creating this thread for the benefit of all the graduate students in Atlantic Provinces who are planning to apply or have already applied and received Permanent Residency through Atlantic International Graduate Program(AIGP). The two primary reasons are to help and support each other as much as possible and the second reason is that I couldn't find a dedicated thread for AIGP.

Please share your timelines and answer queries from your experiences to help your fellow graduates across the Atlantic provinces.

For timelines, you can use the following format:

1. Endorsement Application Date:
2. Endorsement Approval Date:
3. PR Application Date:
4. AOR Date:
5. Medical Request Date:
6. Medical Approval Date:
7. Pre-Arrival/COPR:
8. Interview Request:

Please feel free to add if I have missed anything above.

Let's help each other.

P.S.: I am just another grad student like you, in the process of applying for my PR.

Hi did you already receive your pr ? can u share your time line if recieved