+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP) - Job Offer

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
I was going through the CIC website to find a suitable migration option for a friend of mine and came to know about AIPP. For those who don't know, AIPP offers High Skilled / Intermediate Skilled & International Student immigration program for the Atlantic provinces of Canada.

On further study, I came to know that although the English language requirement for this program is not that high, one still needs to have a valid job offer to qualify for this program.

I visited the Employers designations page and checked the current designated employers participating in this program. Nowhere however on the CIC I found any option where candidate can reach out to those employers or apply for job.

Can seniors please guide how a person can apply for the job to be qualified for the AIPP? Does one need to reach out to the each and every employer individually and request for a suitable job or is there a better and efficient way to secure a high skilled or intermediate skilled job under this program?

Thank you.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Does one need to reach out to the each and every employer individually and request for a suitable job
You would need to do the above. Recommend visiting their company web sites (for those that have them) and looking at what jobs are posted on their job sites.

Reactions: _Harry_

afrozdxb

Sep 21, 2018
Dear Friends ,

I am expecting Job Offer Letter from employer under AIPP for noc 6552 Category " C " and my present and previous 3 years experience is different than NOC 6552 under Intermediate Skilled Class. Kindly advise and recommend your suggestions please... thanks

Reactions: Mmihb2000

MASWERE

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Hi senior please advise me on how I can apply for the jobs under the AIPP program I have tried the designated companies but still no hope..any easy way

Mahbub017

Star Member
Apr 8, 2017
I was going through the CIC website to find a suitable migration option for a friend of mine and came to know about AIPP. For those who don't know, AIPP offers High Skilled / Intermediate Skilled & International Student immigration program for the Atlantic provinces of Canada.

On further study, I came to know that although the English language requirement for this program is not that high, one still needs to have a valid job offer to qualify for this program.

I visited the Employers designations page and checked the current designated employers participating in this program. Nowhere however on the CIC I found any option where candidate can reach out to those employers or apply for job.

Can seniors please guide how a person can apply for the job to be qualified for the AIPP? Does one need to reach out to the each and every employer individually and request for a suitable job or is there a better and efficient way to secure a high skilled or intermediate skilled job under this program?

Thank you.
You would need to do the above. Recommend visiting their company web sites (for those that have them) and looking at what jobs are posted on their job sites.
But not all the employers' always post theirvacancies on their own web. Is there any other aptions as well, so that candiates can get to know whether the employers are currently hiring or not? Thank you.

Momo34

Sep 4, 2019

Thank you.
I am interested in this program. I have all the necessary qualifications required.

P K D

Aug 31, 2019
Dear seniors can anyone please tell me that how much time does Canada high commission in new delhi take to process aipp work visa. My timeline is applied on 26 August. Got phonic enquiry on 11 September and afterwards no response. Please help me out.