+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic and Rural Pilot Program job applications

ariedel

Mar 2, 2020
Greetings,
I have been applying to various job postings within participating communities for both, Atlantic Immigration and Rural Pilot Programs.

I have English (IELTS), Education(WES) ,funds, and Work Experience requirements ready.
But one question always blocks my application.

Are you legally authorized to work in Canada? (If hired, you will be required to present evidence of your Canadian citizenship and/or submit proof you are eligible to work in Canada.) Yes /No (select one)

So this means AIPP and N&RIPP applicants are discarded?

Newbie098

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Yes
Greetings,
I have been applying to various job postings within participating communities for both, Atlantic Immigration and Rural Pilot Programs.

I have English (IELTS), Education(WES) ,funds, and Work Experience requirements ready.

Are you legally authorized to work in Canada? (If hired, you will be required to present evidence of your Canadian citizenship and/or submit proof you are eligible to work in Canada.) Yes /No (select one)

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
Greetings,

You have to click no.

I mentioned in my cover letter that all requirements and documents are ready to let them know right away

ariedel

Mar 2, 2020
You have to click no.

I mentioned in my cover letter that all requirements and documents are ready to let them know right away
I think this is a good strategy for some types of applications.

I did forget to mention that it also said that clicking no means the evaluator would not view the submission.

I guess this was a harsher HR department but others are more permissive in the answer

Dimeji-72

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Dec-2019
You have to click no.

Hi.
I am trying to search for jobs. I will appreciate your guidiance from experience.
Please I need a sample of a cover letter and the Canadian CV formats (editable).
Kindly mail to dotech72@gmail.com.
Thanks in advance