+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATIP report

shabijat

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Dubai
Hi guys, need urgent help regarding my TRV.
I got refusal letter in end of Sept2019. After that I applied for ATIP notes which I got today. I am sharing below the ATIP report result.

"Assessment note prepared by ABDBI officer and entered into GCMS by OSC. I have reviewed the application. Taking the applicant's purpose of travel into account. The applicants does not appear to be sufficiently well established that the proposed visit would be a reasonable expense. Given family ties or economic motive to remain in Canada. The applicant's incentive to remain in Canada may outweigh their ties to their home country.
The Applicant prior travel history insufficient to count as a positive factor in my assessment.
Weighing the factor in this application, I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the prior authorized for their stay. For the reason above I have refused the application".

As I show the bank statement of 48000 AED equal to 16000 CAD and in form I fill I ll bring 8,000 CAD. Because my stay is only for 25 days.

And my sister and brother in law are the Canadian national and my mom and dad also their on super visa.
I am married and my wife is in Pakistan. I am the only applicant who apply and also mention in application.
Still I am working as a Accountant in UAE from the last 3 years. Also show the property documents which is my own name in Pakistan.

Now please I need help. How I can improve my application to reapply.

Please prompt reply will really appreciated.

Thank you
Shoaib Mehmood

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi guys, need urgent help regarding my TRV.
I got refusal letter in end of Sept2019. After that I applied for ATIP notes which I got today. I am sharing below the ATIP report result.

"Assessment note prepared by ABDBI officer and entered into GCMS by OSC. I have reviewed the application. Taking the applicant's purpose of travel into account. The applicants does not appear to be sufficiently well established that the proposed visit would be a reasonable expense. Given family ties or economic motive to remain in Canada. The applicant's incentive to remain in Canada may outweigh their ties to their home country.
The Applicant prior travel history insufficient to count as a positive factor in my assessment.
Weighing the factor in this application, I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the prior authorized for their stay. For the reason above I have refused the application".

As I show the bank statement of 48000 AED equal to 16000 CAD and in form I fill I ll bring 8,000 CAD. Because my stay is only for 25 days.

And my sister and brother in law are the Canadian national and my mom and dad also their on super visa.
I am married and my wife is in Pakistan. I am the only applicant who apply and also mention in application.
Still I am working as a Accountant in UAE from the last 3 years. Also show the property documents which is my own name in Pakistan.

Now please I need help. How I can improve my application to reapply.

Please prompt reply will really appreciated.

Thank you
Shoaib Mehmood
With those family ties to Canada, I doubt that you will be able to overcome the Visa Officer's concerns.
The length of the visit is also likely to be a serious factor. If you had asked for 7 days instead, you might have been better off.

Reactions: k.h.p.

shabijat

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Dubai
With those family ties to Canada, I doubt that you will be able to overcome the Visa Officer's concerns.
The length of the visit is also likely to be a serious factor. If you had asked for 7 days instead, you might have been better off.
Thanks for your reply,
After detail reading ATIP notes I found there is more rejection in 2017. But I never apply before. I am worried why there is one more rejection in 2017.