+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATIP REPORT

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i decided to request one today but for the ATIP report, one important question that will tell when should expect the test invite. say you ordered that report June first and received it July first, what should you see in that report? exactly what is happening until July first or until the time they wrote the report and received the request?
thanks

sapguru

Jul 16, 2010
Toronto
LANDED..........
16-08-2009
May be wait for couple of more months. You may seek notes if your application have an issue like delay, RQ, etc. However, no status is good and no progress of others is good too... indicating you are in same boat as others. 8)

Up

Up

Up

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:) THANKS

sapguru said:
May be wait for couple of more months. You may seek notes if your application have an issue like delay, RQ, etc. However, no status is good and no progress of others is good too... indicating you are in same boat as others. 8)

Up

Up

Up

ronin21

Jul 17, 2014
om saif said:
i decided to request one today but for the ATIP report, one important question that will tell when should expect the test invite. say you ordered that report June first and received it July first, what should you see in that report? exactly what is happening until July first or until the time they wrote the report and received the request?
thanks
Once you apply for ATIP, your report will be generated on the same day or next day. They hold your report for one month and then release the send button!, so everything happened during those ~30 days will not be reflected on your report. In other words, if you apply today you will see the notes up to today on your file one month from now.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks a lot, this is what i wanted to know. i appreciate it :)
ronin21 said:
Once you apply for ATIP, your report will be generated on the same day or next day. They hold your report for one month and then release the send button!, so everything happened during those ~30 days will not be reflected on your report. In other words, if you apply today you will see the notes up to today on your file one month from now.