+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(At last Confused) Urgent Help Need from professional (qorax...and..other...)

isteak007

Nov 12, 2009
I applied as federal skill worker in november 2009. Then I got my Aor. 22nd May is my last date to send full documents in Singapore visa office. For many Purpose still i cant attend my IELTS exam. Now if i send my all documents without ielts result what will going to happen? will they close my file & refund money? or ask me to send ielts result. if they ask for result may be i will get some more time to take my IELTS.

Singapoor Visa Office
My points
Education-25
Age-10
Exprience-21
Adaptibility-4
Total - 60

Please give me best idea

isteak007

Nov 12, 2009
Re: Urgent Help Need

isteak007 said:
I applied as federal skill worker in november 2009. Then I got my Aor. 22nd May is my last date to send full documents in Singapore visa office. For many Purpose still i cant attend my IELTS exam. Now if i send my all documents without ielts result what will going to happen? will they close my file & refund money? or ask me to send ielts result. if they ask for result may be i will get some more time to take my IELTS.

Singapoor Visa Office
My points
Education-25
Age-10
Exprience-21
Adaptibility-4
Total - 60

Please give me best idea

Any Body? Urgent PLease Help.

nasj

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Submit your full Doc without delay, and send your ILETS result as soon as you obtain it with you file Number and explanation letter why you are late with you test result.

kane

Star Member
Jul 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
DAKAR
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 2009
Doc's Request.
MAY 2010
AOR Received.
MAY 2010
IELTS Request
MAY 2010
Med's Request
MARCH 2012
Med's Done....
MAY 6TH 2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
MARCH 13TH 2012
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 1ST 2012
LANDED..........
MARCH 2013

along with your full documents,you should attach a letter stating that you IELTS will follow very soon,otherwise they might only consider the documents you sent them so far.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005

Hi

isteak007 said:
i want some more suggestion PLS
If they start to process your application after they receive it, and their is no IELTS result, you probably count on a refusal.

isteak007

Nov 12, 2009
Re: Urgent Help Need from professional (qorax......)

I am confused..............:-\..............what should i do?

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Urgent Help Need from professional (qorax......)

if i understood u correctly, there is no way that u can take IELTS & attch ur IELTS score with ur full application.

in this case, u will have to send full docs without IELTS by 22 May, 10. coz, if u don't send then there is 100% chance that they will refuse ur application. now, what u can do to bring this 100% refusal chance to a 50%-50% chance? i would say, u book the IELTS exam, attch any official docs & receipts from the IELTS exam centre people to prove that u r actually going to take the test, write a cover letter to the CHC stating about the IELTS exam date & the result date & state that u have made arangements that the day the results are available u will send it to CHC by courier & most importantly do not submit any written explanation as to how strong ur language skills are, then the IO will take the decision based on the explanation & if u have not got many points already b4 the language skills, there is again 100% chance of refusal.

hope it helps.

good luck......

isteak007 said:
PLS Suggest me what should i do?

precious metals

Star Member
Apr 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: (At last Confused) Urgent Help Need from professional (qorax...and..other...

Hello dear,

One thing which has been put much attention while making this law of 120 days, the visa office is strictly instructed to abide by 120 days time period. They have also been told that if some documents have been missing in full docs application, applicant can submit before the expiry of 120 days. that means, visa office must receive before 120th day. if not, 1000 % definitely, the files are going to be rejected for want of missing documents.

So make sure yourself that intially send available docs immediately, and IELTS should reach visa office before the expiry of 120th day.

Take care of this & go ahead. Also do not forget to mention in your application about the IELTS as said by other members above. They are correct on that part so that visa officer waits for your ielts result.

Pls refer followings for backup of info given by me.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2008/ob089.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2009/ob120.asp

maverick_stallion

Feb 18, 2010
you need to comply with the 120 days guide line there is no deviation on that so pls donot think that the chc will waive/delay ielts pl comply for your own good as its a FAST TRACK PROGRAM. Also ielts ratings are taken very seriously...

precious metals has given a perfect reply...

isteak007

Nov 12, 2009
My advisor said if i attach receipts from the IELTS exam centre to prove that i am actually going to take the test, then visa office will going to wait for result.

Now my problem
if they do no wait i will not get any refund.
if i do not send anything i will get refund and i can apply again
Pls suggest me which once is best

Wait for refund or send document without IELTS result. (just attach IELTS receipts)

NOC 4121 (University Professor)

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

isteak007 said:
My advisor said if i attach receipts from the IELTS exam centre to prove that i am actually going to take the test, then visa office will going to wait for result.

Now my problem
if they do no wait i will not get any refund.
if i do not send anything i will get refund and i can apply again
Pls suggest me which once is best

Wait for refund or send document without IELTS result. (just attach IELTS receipts)

NOC 4121 (University Professor)
1. Yes.
2. If you don't send anything, the application will be processed and refused and you won't get a refund.
3. If the processing opens your application and starts to process , they will not wait for your IELTS results.
4. Note the statement from the instructions.

Consult the Visa Office specific requirements now to determine what documents you will need to provide once your application is recommended for processing at a Visa Office. If you are not prepared to submit full documentation to the Visa Office within 120 days do not apply now. Visa Offices are strictly enforcing the 120 day rule and will not provide extensions.