+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asylum work permit

xxffgg

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
As of today... 100 days if you apply online.. 115 if you apply on paper..

This will tell you the processing times. Select "Temporary residence" and then "Work Permit Extension.."

joksuela

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
Could someone please advise as I'm freaking out right now.

I applied for work permit extension in mid June. The processing time for online applications back then was 95 days. However, my application still hasn't been processed and it now shows it takes 106 days / working on applications from May 31st!

What should I do? My WP expires next week! I'm scared of losing my job!

Sof_Tay

Nov 29, 2018
Hi!

I think you only need to show your HR department the copy of the document that proves that you applied for a new Work Permit, and that’s it. You have implied status while your permit is processing.

I have a question for you though,

Did you submit your application for your Work Permit Renewal online? I’m tying to do this with mine but in the Questionnaire, they ask if I applied for a PR with a Protected Person status and got first stage approval, which I haven’t received anything yet. So I’m a little confused as to which options I should select to be able to apply online.

MissANS

Jun 6, 2019
As of today... 100 days if you apply online.. 115 if you apply on paper..

This will tell you the processing times. Select "Temporary residence" and then "Work Permit Extension.."
Please do you have the address to submit the paper work permit application, renewal