+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asylum seeker from iran

Nasser187

Aug 7, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
where should i start ? ;p

I am about to move to turkey illegally without a passport. and directly go to the UNHCR in anakara. trying to get a refugee certificate for me and my brother. and the 5 eligible sponsors will be secured for each me and my brother by my canadian uncle. so the lawyer could work and start on my case Anyway my question is would they give the refugee certificate easily or it depends on ur case and where u came from. cuz i got a movie real life story here prison bk when i was 16 in 2007 till 2017 in middle east kuwait then here in iran i got no rights no education not even a passport i dont even speak farsi thanks to my brother i could lived the past one year here am even losing my english language for god sake lol and this will be my second attempt trying to leave iran from its boarder as i got caught last time by the police so if i get caught again it prison again 3 years. am not criminal am no terrorist am just facing and having bad things which is the time now i decided to have a decent life and starting over take care of my mom. i dunno y am even saying all this gosh i cant stop writing lol the question is do u guys think they will give the refugee certificate fast or it takes alot of time ? just wanna knw if its worthy to risk other 3 years of my life. that's y i said all this thanks for reading and waiting if u got answer for this question

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
Is it worth it to spend another 3 years of ur life in prison if you get caught?!! Ask yourself that. I don't think so! I wouldn't cross illegally, fina another way that's safer.

Reactions: Nasser187

Nasser187

Aug 7, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
Is it worth it to spend another 3 years of ur life in prison if you get caught?!! Ask yourself that. I don't think so! I wouldn't cross illegally, fina another way that's safer.
No other way bro. i already checked .
for all do respect who got a safe way and choose the dangerous way ?
wat i meant in the question that would the UNHCR in turkey gives the refugee certificate that wat am worry abt. that after doing all this and that will be for nothing. but u knw wat ? sooner or later i should get out of here so this will count my first step forward. i don't think am gnna get the answer of the question here right ? or maybe it takes time i dunno let see

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
My brother was asking me about the letter from the UNHCR, but I couldn't help him since I don't know how he can get it.

Reactions: Nasser187

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
The lack of a passport may be an issue and cause delays. You will need to bring as much proof of your identity as you can, other than a passport.
Is it worth another 3 years? You are really the only person who can decide that. I doubt it would be easy either way.

Last edited:

Nasser187

Aug 7, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
The lack of a passport may be an issue and cause delays. You will need to bring as much proof of your identity as you can, other than a passport.
Is it worth another 3 years? You are really the only person who can decide that. I doubt it would be easy either way.
my last name other childhood papers i have alot of things that can proof dont worry. u guys are going around the question lol my 3 years was not the main question it was just a random thing to get the picture and i knw thats my decision.
the question is abt
" refeguee certificate " from the UNHCR would they give it easily in anakara

Reactions: zardoz

Nasser187

Aug 7, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
my last name other childhood papers i have alot of things that can proof dont worry. u guys are going around the question lol my 3 years was not the main question it was just a random thing to get the picture and i knw thats my decision.
the question is abt
" refeguee certificate " from the UNHCR would they give it easily in anakara

No answer yet ?

Nasser187

Aug 7, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
If u get the refuge certificate.
Can u travel with by your choice or you
Should have lawyer?