+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asylum refused

ranimalhotra

Feb 17, 2020
Dear Sir
My Son (11 years old) and me asylum case was refused . we are in our home country . Please tell me , My son is studying in 6th class in home country. He can apply the study for Canada after 12th class. Thank You

Last edited:

ranimalhotra

Feb 17, 2020
I have participate in MC election in my home country. i have thread from the opposite parties. so i had applied asylum in Canada . But my case was refused.

Last edited:

ranimalhotra

Feb 17, 2020
I have one question . I had applied asylum with my Son . But my case was refused . My son is 11 yrs Old . He is studying in 6 th class . if my son want to study in Canada after 12th class . It is possible ?. Can he apply the study visa to Canada for Higher study ?

Mi90s

Jan 23, 2020
Maybe I missed it but where in the OPs post do they say they have been the subject of a removal order ? Maybe you can share the information ?
Hi, It's here

Refugee Applications and Removal Orders
If you are a refugee claimant, you will receive a conditional Removal Order. If your refugee claim is accepted, the Removal Order will not be enforced. If you become a permanent resident of Canada the Removal Order will be void. If your refugee claim is rejected, the Removal Order will then come into force. Once all avenues of recourse are exhausted, you must leave Canada immediately.

Tammysmith

Feb 18, 2020
Need advice
applied for asylum was denied 2015
H&C denied in 2017
Currently here on work permit but not sure what to do next

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Need advice
applied for asylum was denied 2015
H&C denied in 2017
Currently here on work permit but not sure what to do next
If you have had a work permit since 2017 you must have appealed the H&C results? PPRA? You have come to the end of the road when it comes to options.

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
The next step is for you to go back to your home country. If you have good education and work experience, economic programs like express entry is an option.