File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Misunderstood I thought they meant they were travelling through Mexico. I find if every surprising that the transit visa would have been approved. Normally transit trough Canada from India (or perhaps OP is living in the UAE) to a country like Mexico, Latin America or some Caribbean is a red flag. There are also many cheaper and closer vacation destinations if one is in the Middle East or Asia.
OP is traveling from Dubai to Mexico City. DXB is the airport code for Dubai.

Fizi

Nov 18, 2020
India
Category........
Other
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
Misunderstood I thought they meant they were travelling through Mexico. I find if every surprising that the transit visa would have been approved. Normally transit trough Canada from India (or perhaps OP is living in the UAE) to a country like Mexico, Latin America or some Caribbean is a red flag. There are also many cheaper and closer vacation destinations if one is in the Middle East or Asia.
My itinerary dubai to mexico via Toronto. I have been to 18 countries past 4 years I have valid B1-B2 visa. Already I've discuss my case from Canadian lawyer. I just worried in this covid situation travel restrictions quarantine act n all

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My itinerary dubai to mexico via Toronto. I have been to 18 countries past 4 years I have valid B1-B2 visa. Already I've discuss my case from Canadian lawyer. I just worried in this covid situation travel restrictions quarantine act n all
Do you meet the travel restrictions? If not you can't travel. Anyone entering Canada will need to quarantine for 2 weeks. If you have travelled to 18 countries in 4 years you will also need to explain why you never sought asylum in any of these countries.

Reactions: mashulia_26

Fizi

Nov 18, 2020
India
Category........
Other
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
Do you meet the travel restrictions? If not you can't travel. Anyone entering Canada will need to quarantine for 2 weeks. If you have travelled to 18 countries in 4 years you will also need to explain why you never sought asylum in any of these countries.
I entered canada during covid.