+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ASYLUM CLAIM

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
Would beg to differ. Ask many who have crossed over on the boats how they are doing. Many either don’t have papers or are living on minimal income. Getting to Europe doesn’t assure a good life especially in the past few years. Unfortunately many lie and report that they are living the good life while actually living on a farm in deplorable conditions being paid almost nothing doing hard manual labour.
I understand your concern. It is true that not all immigrants who cross over to Europe on boats are able to find a good life. Many face challenges, such as finding a job, learning a new language, and adapting to a new culture. However, it is also important to remember that many immigrants do find success in Europe. They are able to find good jobs, build new lives for themselves and their families, and contribute to their new communities.

It is also important to remember that the challenges faced by immigrants who cross over to Europe on boats are not unique to them. Many immigrants who come to Europe through other means also face challenges. The important thing is that immigrants have access to the support they need to overcome these challenges and succeed.

Here are some resources that can help immigrants who are struggling to adjust to life in Europe:
  • The European Network of Migrants' Organizations (EUMO): EUMO is a network of migrant organizations that provides support to immigrants in Europe. EUMO has a website and a helpline that can provide information and support to immigrants.
  • The International Organization for Migration (IOM): IOM is an international organization that provides assistance to migrants. IOM has a website and a helpline that can provide information and support to immigrants.
  • The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR): UNHCR is a United Nations agency that provides assistance to refugees. UNHCR has a website and a helpline that can provide information and support to refugees.
If you are an immigrant who is struggling to adjust to life in Europe, please reach out to one of these organizations for help. They can provide you with the support you need to overcome the challenges you are facing and build a better life for yourself and your family.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I understand your concern. It is true that not all immigrants who cross over to Europe on boats are able to find a good life. Many face challenges, such as finding a job, learning a new language, and adapting to a new culture. However, it is also important to remember that many immigrants do find success in Europe. They are able to find good jobs, build new lives for themselves and their families, and contribute to their new communities.

It is also important to remember that the challenges faced by immigrants who cross over to Europe on boats are not unique to them. Many immigrants who come to Europe through other means also face challenges. The important thing is that immigrants have access to the support they need to overcome these challenges and succeed.

Here are some resources that can help immigrants who are struggling to adjust to life in Europe:
  • The European Network of Migrants' Organizations (EUMO): EUMO is a network of migrant organizations that provides support to immigrants in Europe. EUMO has a website and a helpline that can provide information and support to immigrants.
  • The International Organization for Migration (IOM): IOM is an international organization that provides assistance to migrants. IOM has a website and a helpline that can provide information and support to immigrants.
  • The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR): UNHCR is a United Nations agency that provides assistance to refugees. UNHCR has a website and a helpline that can provide information and support to refugees.
If you are an immigrant who is struggling to adjust to life in Europe, please reach out to one of these organizations for help. They can provide you with the support you need to overcome the challenges you are facing and build a better life for yourself and your family.
Where are getting this information. You are not even personally answering the question. Just using AI, I think,

Last edited:
Reactions: Sphinx13

JayCool90

Apr 28, 2023
Working closely with LGBTQ can not be an issue as long as someone can clearly demonstrate with evidences that he has really worked with them
Unrelated question please: What is the best response to the question: Why did you not claim refugee at POE ? I am applying inland via portal. Arrived in Canada in April 2023.

Sphinx13

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020

Did you just copy/pasted from ChatGPT lol ?

fatimadibo0

May 31, 2023
An urgent message from a Syrian girl living in Turkey
Hello, my name is Fatima Dibo and I am from Syria
I am 21 years old and I live in Turkey. I want to tell you my story because I urgently need to travel. I hope you will respond.
I fled to Turkey because of the war that took place in my country. In the year 4/27/2015, I came to Turkey to escape from the war that took place in my country.
I have lived through terror, war and fear for 4 years, full of fear and horror, and I will never forget what I lived through from lack of sleep and constant fear of me and my family.
At that time, I could no longer bear all these psychological pressures and the fear of bombing, killing and the war that raged in our homeland...
Then I decided to take refuge in Turkey, but my family did not agree to come with me, so I went with my aunt to escape the war, and we entered Turkey through smuggling, and then to the city of Istanbul.
Since I got there, I started working so that we could live, and at that time I was only 13 years old!!
I started working for a year in Istanbul and it was hard work and 13 hour work!! And then we decided to take refuge in Europe because Turkey does not provide refugees with any help, so we headed towards Europe with a rubber ship on the sea, which is never suitable for sailing, and our number exceeded 50 people, including women, children and men!! While we were in the middle of the sea between Greece and Turkey, the boat stopped and we almost drowned!! With great difficulty, we restarted it, but we had no luck at that time. The Turkish authorities arrested us in the middle of the sea and returned us to the Turkish shores. Because my grandfather and grandmother were old, we could not try again, and we went to Ankara, where I live now.
When we came to Ankara, when I was 14 years old, I also searched for a job and started it, and I worked for a year and after that I could no longer bear the work because the work period was too long and all this while I was standing on my feet for 13 hours!!Then there is an association that suggested that I study and they give me money for my studies, so I was very happy with this suggestion because I love studying and I agreed and started studying in 2018 and entered the eighth grade at that time because I stopped studying in Syria at this level so I completed all high school and got a certificate and then No one gives me money anymore to complete the university. My tiredness and effort in high school are gone, and I can no longer complete because I do not have money, and universities need a lot of money and I do not have anything, and now I am here and I cannot study because I do not have money! And now my life is spending like this, it is useless, and I am very sad and depressed, because life is wasted here, and there is no help to complete the university, and also now that the earthquake that has become over our heads here, we lived it with all fear and terror, as I was visiting my brother in “Gaziantep” and at 4 in the morning it became The earthquake was a great disaster, we got lost in the streets, there is no heat or electricity, and we cannot go home because it is about to fall!! Also, my brother entered Turkey in 2020 because of the war as well and the financial situation in which my family lives. They are in dire need of everything in Syria, and there are no jobs there or aid. They live in a very difficult financial and psychological situation because of the war and material living, also now the earthquake and now they do not have There is no house or anything else because of the earthquake that caused the house in which they live to crack, and now they are without shelter or help, and I cannot offer them anything, and this matter makes me very sad and worried, and we also have a file in the United Nations since 2018, but the procedures are very, very slow and I am in need Desperate to travel
And if you are sure that there is a file in the United Nations, I will send it to you.
So, I am calling you for the sake of others, and I ask you to take care of me and to immigrate to you to “America.” When I come there, I will study, and I will be active and effective and benefit this country! I am absolutely certain that you will not want me disappointed, and that you study and evaluate my situation, and if you want any proofs about me, I will send them to you immediately .. But please, please look at my situation and sponsor me for emigration, because I trust you and your humanity
And thank you for listening to me

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
That's true and now returning home where they claim are threatened becomes hard even when they would prefer that.
It is usually hard to return home because families expect someone going to Europe to support the whole family financially and some finance the travels of one family hoping they will support the whole family in their home country. Seeking a way out of poverty isn’t the same thing as seeking asylum. Yes I certainly feel bad for usually young men when they are viewed as a disappointment if they do return home. Many often don’t contact their family while in Europe either knowing they will be asked to be send money. Many also think that community members are lying when they try to explain that going to Europe, for example, equals wealth. Same thing happens in Canada. If asylum was purely based on poverty a good portion of the world would qualify but it isn’t.

Last edited:

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
h

Hellooooo Chat GPT

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
I have seen multiple people claiming to be working closely with the LGBTQIA+ population as a reason for needing asylum. They all come from a certain region of Africa. At least one applicant has had their asylum claim recently put on hold for credibility reasons. I assume this may be the newest story that asylum seekers are being coached to say. If this is the case the government seems to caught on because a large volume of applicants are giving the same story and if this is a lie you will be caught and denied asylum. You also must have had very strong ties to Uganda, a good amount of personal savings, a record of travel history outside Canada to places like the US, UK, etc. and have longterm good employment to have received a TRV. Getting a TRV is not easy. If you falsified any of these documents that will also likely be an issue.

If you aren’t lying I apologize but there are too many similar recent stories that are so similar that it raises tons of red flags and it makes sense why some cases are being pursued by the minister for credibility concerns. If you are lying there will be longterm serious consequences including a good chance of being deported and struggling to travel to many other countries longterm. Canada shares their immigration information with many countries.
I was working with the LGBTQ+ in my country in Africa and I got approved yesterday, I had a hearing which included the minister’s representative on credibility. All comes down to different evidences you have and how you can explain your story. If it’s a true story it should be explained clearly with or without a lawyer. I had no lawyer.

Reactions: Sphinx13