+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asylum claim

Biochemist

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Yes, but it'd be very hard. Malta is a safe beautiful island and in the EU. I go there for holidays, and there's a strong police force and central gov.
/... curious why you would give up malta for canada :)

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
If you already have asylum in S. Africa, your claim will be rejected and you will be removed. If you plan on using falsified documents, expect even more trouble. Why don' you just apply to immigrate rather than being refused, deported and using false documentation (which is a crime in Canada).

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
So, you are from bangladesh, a maltese citizen and has asylum in South Africa. Any other countries you want to throw into your profile?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Assume there is a chance that you are in South Africa trying to use a Maltese passport. If that is the case there is a high likelihood your false documents won’t work and you can get in trouble with the South African airport police.

Sohel1122

Jan 16, 2019
Yes, but it'd be very hard. Malta is a safe beautiful island and in the EU. I go there for holidays, and there's a strong police force and central gov.
/... curious why you would give up malta for canada :)
Bt is possible really?
To ask for asylum there at airport if they know I’m an Malta
If you already have asylum in S. Africa, your claim will be rejected and you will be removed. If you plan on using falsified documents, expect even more trouble. Why don' you just apply to immigrate rather than being refused, deported and using false documentation (which is a crime in Canada).
hpw
How please can you tell me

Sohel1122

Jan 16, 2019
You have several threads claiming you are from Bangladesh, living in South Africa and now a Maltese citizen. You seem to be changing your background in every thread
So after all,
I just wanna ask them by leaving everything like I was in South Africa I have malta citizen etc.
Then I can ask them for refugee or asylum shelter in airport?

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Go back to Malta, if you have legal documents. Malta is a safe country. If you don't have legal documents, I would expect trouble in South Africa. What LEGAL documents have you got?

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
So after all,
I just wanna ask them by leaving everything like I was in South Africa I have malta citizen etc.
Then I can ask them for refugee or asylum shelter in airport?
You’re contradicting yourself
You posted

“I’m the citizen from Bangladesh I’m staying in South Africa I have asylum only here.
I’m working in my tuck shop.
Is it possible I can eligible to get visa and fly canada?”

Sohel1122

Jan 16, 2019
Go back to Malta, if you have legal documents. Malta is a safe country. If you don't have legal documents, I would expect trouble in South Africa. What LEGAL documents have you got?
So sir there is not right for Maltese citizen to get asylum in Canada?

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
I'm sorry, I am done with this thread, you have been lying more and more and can't help yourself. Good luck with your illegal documents as you have not answered the LEGAL documents question.