+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asylum and refugee seeker

Melody phiri

Jan 30, 2019
Good day my name is melody phiri aged 30yr lives in Zimbabwe but now in South Africa coz of the situation in Zimbabwe I couldn't manage to support and take care of my baby boy 6yrs of age so I decided to go to South Africa thinking maybe it will be much better but it turns out to be the same coz of the way we were trezted9 as foreigners I you d a job and I was thought how to make sushi I became very good at it but at the end of the day I was asked to bring original South African document of which I tried and I lost my money in it that wen I lost my job coz of no documents the situation for me is bad coz I can't even get my baby to his first year a school I wish to see him going but they need proof of documents for me to school him life is very hard for me as foreigner but I'm very good at learning and very fast I wish to come and stay at Canada with my baby and wok as a cheff and get my baby a good school so that we can have a living like everyone I would be glad of u help my number is 084227433 Thank you so much

• Wow
Reactions: SouthForeigner

joksuela

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
This is a public forum, you don't have to share your personal information. You unfortunately have no grounds for asylum. Economic hurdles aren't a life threatening factor.

ruanp28

Feb 24, 2016
I also live in South Africa, believe me I have it worse than you do Melody (we have no BEE laws protecting us here). I can honestly tell you that asylum will not work as Joksuela mentioned above. Hope you can get out of here, people abroad have no idea how bad things are in this country - but this is not a political forum so I will not get into that. I feel your pain, good luck to you.