+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Assisting with SOPs, English translations, Applications etc.

scotchy007

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
Med's Request
28-02-2014
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
Good afternoon everyone,

I just wanted to start this thread to help the people who might need help with their SOPs, LOIs etc.
I thought of this because I have read a couple of documents posted here by persons that are really filled with errors and probably aren't saying what they really want it to say.
As such I thought that we could help each other by offering this service.

Here is how I think this could work.

1. The English speakers (people who are fully fluent in English, or have English as a first language) would assist people who need help with editing their documents before they are submitted.
2. These fluent english speakers/writers could identify themselves in the thread and either provide an email address where documents could be sent or indicate what kind of contact would be preferred.
3. Documents would be sent to these individuals or posted in the forum for general critique (based on your preference).
4. The complete document would be made available to the poster in the hopes that this would strenghten applications.

Concerns:

1. I dont know if it would make sense to post your document in the thread, but, I guess you could always send it to the person you would like to help you. (

Let me know if anyone is interested in this venture. I think it would be really fun and would serve to help a lot of the members here.

Regards,
Scotchy007