+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OR LECTURER

Nejal

Aug 19, 2018
Hello friends,

I have completed Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering in the year of 2016. I have work Experience in the academic field as an assistant professor in the engineering college in the mechanical department. I have been working as an assistant professor for 1.8 years. Is this academic work experience is valid for express entry or not?? Which NOC code is related to my profile??

Can I Get the invitation through the express entry as per my profile or not?

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
Hello friends,

I have completed Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering in the year of 2016. I have work Experience in the academic field as an assistant professor in the engineering college in the mechanical department. I have been working as an assistant professor for 1.8 years. Is this academic work experience is valid for express entry or not?? Which NOC code is related to my profile??

Can I Get the invitation through the express entry as per my profile or not?
Did you know you that you could type the words "assistant professor" on the Canada website NOC and look for it ? anyways it is skill level A (4011) which is accepted for FSW

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/find-national-occupation-code.html
http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/Profile.aspx?val=2&val1=4011&ver=16&_ga=2.232622230.80812035.1534795287-1694149745.1534795287

Last edited:

anisha malhan

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
I have also worked as an Asst professor in an engineering college and filed my application under NOC 4011.
I have submitted application on 22 april nd it is under process.
Well u can apply under both noc but u have to get a well explained letter form ur college explaining job duties matching with noc , working hours , pay scale , ur designation etc. I have included everything in my letter.
Also keep in mind private college show a lot of tantrums in giving letter as I have also faced many issues. So both noc r fine but keep in mind which NOC letter u can get easily from Ur college

Reactions: Nejal

Nejal

Aug 19, 2018
Did you know you that you could type the words "assistant professor" on the Canada website NOC and look for it ? anyways it is skill level A (4011) which is accepted for FSW

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/find-national-occupation-code.html
http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/Profile.aspx?val=2&val1=4011&ver=16&_ga=2.232622230.80812035.1534795287-1694149745.1534795287

Thank you so much dear for giving me this information...:):):)

Nejal

Aug 19, 2018
I have also worked as an Asst professor in an engineering college and filed my application under NOC 4011.
Well u can apply under both noc but u have to get a well explained letter form ur college explaining job duties matching with noc , working hours , pay scale , ur designation etc. I have included everything in my letter.
Also keep in mind private college show a lot of tantrums in giving letter as I have also faced many issues. So both noc r fine but keep in mind which NOC letter u can get easily from Ur college

have you got ITA?? In which category you have applied express entry or PNP?? what is your CRS score???

Nejal

Aug 19, 2018
Yes I have submitted application on 22 april.it's under process now my crs is 453.what's urs
Anisha dont you think it has taken long time?? I mean u got an ITA on 22 April..it has been around 4 months ..i heard that after getting ITA whole process will completed in 2 - 3 months...is it so?? or it takes more time ???

Nejal

Aug 19, 2018
Thank you for your replay Anisha...

I think NOC code 4021 is also valid for our profile..as I know for NOC 4011 strong profile, strong research work at university and research paper published at the reputed journal are mandatory...Do you know which NOC code (4021 0R 4011) is preferable to get early invitation?? and which is in the occupation list of CANADA?

What you say??

anisha malhan

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Now it's 4+ months for almost every application. It was before Feb that applications were processing so fast. However exceptions r there but only a few.
U have got ITA .applied or not

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Anisha dont you think it has taken long time?? I mean u got an ITA on 22 April..it has been around 4 months ..i heard that after getting ITA whole process will completed in 2 - 3 months...is it so?? or it takes more time ???
Wow ... You really are a piece of work. Someone is trying to help you and you are questioning their timelines. If you had spent sometime in actually doing some real work and researching you would know it is perfectly normal. So get off your high horse and do some research.

Reactions: viki1805

Nejal

Aug 19, 2018
Wow ... You really are a piece of work. Someone is trying to help you and you are questioning their timelines. If you had spent sometime in actually doing some real work and researching you would know it is perfectly normal. So get off your high horse and do some research.
Excuse me...
I am not here for questioning anybody's timeline...I am here to collect the information and actual scenario which I could easily get from the person who have similar profile to me. So please, if U dont want to help someone then dont interrupt. Its humble request from my side...Thank u...

Now it's 4+ months for almost every application. It was before Feb that applications were processing so fast. However exceptions r there but only a few.
U have got ITA .applied or not
Thanks a lot anisha for this information...thanks again...