+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Assistance - whether CANEMP CANADA is Genuine

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
Hi All, Is CANEMP legit, Can we rely on them for employment services? Please suggest me.
Geetha,

You might have read my reply above. Based on feedback from my friend:

Canemp Canada hires local consultants in province you are interested in (Except Alberta) and local consultant look for employer and try to get job offer to support your application for PNP in that province. It is totally your luck as they don't give any guarantee for job or any guarantee on timeline. So if you feel that you are lucky person and things usually fall in place for you quickly then you can try but you have bad experience with your luck then avoid it:)

Thanks

Reactions: Geetha Reddy

Ada01

Jun 23, 2022
Hi All, Is CANEMP legit, Can we rely on them for employment services? Please suggest me.
From my experience well organised scam flee. Took my money and that of 4 others in 2020/2021 did nothing and wanted more money using Covid as an excuse. They are professional scammeers fleeeeee professional in taking your money to the last details... canada and uk residents are the best scammers I've seen. But the media will never carry this. Pls flee.. try and get other options that doesn't require paying agencies. Very hard to find a good one. But CANEMP SCAM!!!!!

Ada01

Jun 23, 2022
Guys,

(Disclaimer: I am not endorsing or criticizing anyone. If anyone feel offended please pardon me).

One of my colleague took my above questions to Canemp and raised his concern while interacting with them. He informed me that he got the below response from the owner/director of the company itself:

Q. No.1. Their contact email is "info@canemp.org" but website is canemp.net (https://www.canemp.net/contact-information.php). Why?

Answer : We own all three domains www.canemp.org www.canemp.com www.canemp.net

you go to any of the above it is same website not the different websites. This is in order to prevent anyone to play dirty roles using our name

Q. No. 2. Street view of their given address in google shows a house which doesn't have any sign board of the business, instead it shows "Fantasy Holidays". Why?

Answer : It is not a house but a commercial complex that has number of business offices. It is not a mandatory requirement in Canada that business sign board must be there. The office may be in one place while people can work from different places, provinces or Territories, even business can be conducted from anywhere and not necessarily from a set place or work. For example BIG companies
too allow their employees to work from home. Is that illegal.

Q. No. 3. They claim that they are working since 2007 but no success or failure review in Social Media. How is it possible?

Answer : The guy is confessing that it is not possible to determine if the reviews or recommendations on a public forum are genuine. His own reply is self-explanatory. We would describe it a personal frustrations

Q. No. 4. Testimonial in their website is super secret. They have not even displayed first name for sake of privacy

Answer : That is our discretion, we know our business and do not need any advice on it

Q. No. 5. Employment in Canada from outside is very BIG thing for immigration, still why there is so low confidence or attraction toward this organization?

Answer : We believe it is no one’s business to worry about others business or organization, we are in the business since 2007 and we know the business,

Additional Review (@Beem4cupid): "please, flee from them . I paid $1200 to them in 2016 as first instalment and afterwards they ceased all forms of communication from me. I eventually did the PR process by myself"

Answer : These are the rare cases with those who normally try to provide misleading information and/or documents such as including others children in their application as their own, where we are left with no option but to stop dealing with them.

Again, I am not endorsing or criticizing anyone. If anyone feel offended please pardon me. Since these were my questions so I requested my colleague to share the info so people following this forum can have look at the other side of the story as well.

Please use your own judgement.
They are Professional Scampers... they have put in the work for domain name for their website... got testimonials which I don't know how they did. They have done their home work on looking legit. So they have to make their money back some how. AVOID CANEMP. After paying professional fee nothing to show.. you eventually have to do the pr yourself without them just avoid these agencies.. its an organised way of taking seemingly little amount from people here and there.. avoid CANEMP.

Ada01

Jun 23, 2022
They are Professional Scampers... they have put in the work for domain name for their website... got testimonials which I don't know how they did. They have done their home work on looking legit. So they have to make their money back some how. AVOID CANEMP. After paying professional fee nothing to show.. you eventually have to do the pr yourself without them just avoid these agencies.. its an organised way of taking seemingly little amount from people here and there.. avoid CANEMP.
Typo error *professional scammers*