+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Assistance - whether CANEMP CANADA is Genuine

Jul 23, 2017
Dear all,

Please advise - whether CANEMP CANADA is a genuine immigration consultant.
As one of my friend is seeking genuine agent for Canada visa processing and he have contacted to this agent.

I have also tried my best to find out, but my approach may be incorrect also to search.

I would highly appreciate any assistance on this.

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
Dear all,

Please advise - whether CANEMP CANADA is a genuine immigration consultant.
As one of my friend is seeking genuine agent for Canada visa processing and he have contacted to this agent.

I have also tried my best to find out, but my approach may be incorrect also to search.

I would highly appreciate any assistance on this.
Did you go with Canemp Canada, please let me know. Thanks

Beem4cupid

Mar 11, 2017
please, flee from them . I paid $1200 to them in 2016 as first instalment and afterwards they ceased all forms of communication from me. I eventually did the PR process by myself

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
please, flee from them . I paid $1200 to them in 2016 as first instalment and afterwards they ceased all forms of communication from me. I eventually did the PR process by myself
so did you get your money back or just left it with them?

Was that for employment assistance or for immigration process??

Thanks

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
Can you please ping me your contact details/email, need to discuss about Canemp? Thanks

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Reading their website seems they are facilitators nothing more with no guarantees of finding employment or processing a successful immigration application which by the way if read correctly they sub contract to official immigration consultants.

Possibly all perfectly legal but without any guarantees , which nobody can give anyway , why would anyone want part with any money to gain questionable or no results ?

https://www.canemp.net/our-services.html

SK30

May 19, 2017
Hello there
My friend in Canada who used Canemp Canada back in 2012 & who got his PR, recommended them to me for my immigration process. I found their entire team to be thorough professionals in their work, we got our PR in just less than six months. We were amazed to
receive couple of complimentary services from them upon arrival in Canada.
They worked on our file diligently and was available at all instances during our process offering advice and was found to be really transparent in their dealings with us.
I will not hesitate to recommend Canemp to anyone aspiring to get their PR process done successfully.

Jul 23, 2017
Hello there
My friend in Canada who used Canemp Canada back in 2012 & who got his PR, recommended them to me for my immigration process. I found their entire team to be thorough professionals in their work, we got our PR in just less than six months. We were amazed to
They worked on our file diligently and was available at all instances during our process offering advice and was found to be really transparent in their dealings with us.
I will not hesitate to recommend Canemp to anyone aspiring to get their PR process done successfully.
that means.. they are genuine but they are not the registered once?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
that means.. they are genuine but they are not the registered once?
Ultimately decision is yours to make if you want to spend the money as there is no way even to determine if someone making a recommendation on a public forum is even genuine.

No external to IRCC organisation can guarantee either employment or PR all they can do is take your money and act as an intermediary in any process which generally is completed by the majority of people on their own with the only payment being to IRCC to process an application

People usually only need these organisations, consultants or immigration lawyers if they have particularly complex immigration scenarios.

Decision is ultimately yours to spend the money or not. Who is really to say that you might be lucky with your experience given there will always be those who have bad experiences as well as good.

For sure there are a lot of organisations out there ready to prey on peoples overwhelming desire to emigrate to the extent that common sense abandons them for a brief moment and once they have parted with their cash they come to their senses but it is too late.

Good luck

Last edited:

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
Hello there
I am not sure whether your feedback is genuine or not but I have the following doubts which is causing doubt on this organization:

1. Their contact email is "info@canemp.org" but website is canemp.net (https://www.canemp.net/contact-information.php). Why?
2. Street view of their given address in google shows a house which doesn't have any sign board of the business, instead it shows "Fantasy Holidays". Why?
3. They claim that they are working since 2007 but no success or failure review in Social Media. How is it possible?
4. Testimonial in their website is super secret. They have not even displayed first name for sake of privacy:)
5. Employment in Canada from outside is very BIG thing for immigration, still why there is so low confidence or attraction toward this organization?

If you have been benefitted from them, can you please share their ICCRC credential so that we can verify with IRCC?

Thanks

SK30

May 19, 2017
Hi
I am not the one to answer all of your queries since most of them are pertaining to their company details for which I wont definitely have an answer to.
My recommendation is perfectly genuine since I have benefited from their services and I have also received my PR cards.
The rest is up to you and you can contact them directly to the same email that you have referred since I was also communicating to them using the same.

All other investigations that you may need will have to be done separately.
The views and recommendations are purely based on my personal interaction and experience with CanEmp

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
I am not sure whether your feedback is genuine or not but I have the following doubts which is causing doubt on this organization:

1. Their contact email is "info@canemp.org" but website is canemp.net (https://www.canemp.net/contact-information.php). Why?
2. Street view of their given address in google shows a house which doesn't have any sign board of the business, instead it shows "Fantasy Holidays". Why?
3. They claim that they are working since 2007 but no success or failure review in Social Media. How is it possible?
4. Testimonial in their website is super secret. They have not even displayed first name for sake of privacy:)
5. Employment in Canada from outside is very BIG thing for immigration, still why there is so low confidence or attraction toward this organization?

If you have been benefitted from them, can you please share their ICCRC credential so that we can verify with IRCC?

Thanks
Guys,

(Disclaimer: I am not endorsing or criticizing anyone. If anyone feel offended please pardon me).

One of my colleague took my above questions to Canemp and raised his concern while interacting with them. He informed me that he got the below response from the owner/director of the company itself:

Q. No.1. Their contact email is "info@canemp.org" but website is canemp.net (https://www.canemp.net/contact-information.php). Why?

Answer : We own all three domains www.canemp.org www.canemp.com www.canemp.net

you go to any of the above it is same website not the different websites. This is in order to prevent anyone to play dirty roles using our name

Q. No. 2. Street view of their given address in google shows a house which doesn't have any sign board of the business, instead it shows "Fantasy Holidays". Why?

Answer : It is not a house but a commercial complex that has number of business offices. It is not a mandatory requirement in Canada that business sign board must be there. The office may be in one place while people can work from different places, provinces or Territories, even business can be conducted from anywhere and not necessarily from a set place or work. For example BIG companies
too allow their employees to work from home. Is that illegal.

Q. No. 3. They claim that they are working since 2007 but no success or failure review in Social Media. How is it possible?

Answer : The guy is confessing that it is not possible to determine if the reviews or recommendations on a public forum are genuine. His own reply is self-explanatory. We would describe it a personal frustrations

Q. No. 4. Testimonial in their website is super secret. They have not even displayed first name for sake of privacy

Answer : That is our discretion, we know our business and do not need any advice on it

Q. No. 5. Employment in Canada from outside is very BIG thing for immigration, still why there is so low confidence or attraction toward this organization?

Answer : We believe it is no one’s business to worry about others business or organization, we are in the business since 2007 and we know the business,

Additional Review (@Beem4cupid): "please, flee from them . I paid $1200 to them in 2016 as first instalment and afterwards they ceased all forms of communication from me. I eventually did the PR process by myself"

Answer : These are the rare cases with those who normally try to provide misleading information and/or documents such as including others children in their application as their own, where we are left with no option but to stop dealing with them.

Again, I am not endorsing or criticizing anyone. If anyone feel offended please pardon me. Since these were my questions so I requested my colleague to share the info so people following this forum can have look at the other side of the story as well.

Please use your own judgement.