Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2014
Nomination.....
CC Charged - January 16, 2015
I have already my visa...We will be landing sometime in February 2013...May I ask anyone from the group to give an idea how to start evaluation of credentials? thanx...

shaafqatz

Oct 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-4-2011
AOR Received.
4-7-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
18-11-2011
Med's Done....
4-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2012
LANDED..........
24-05-2012
It depends on your major but WES is the best option - www.wes.org

I belong to an IT background and CIIP suggested me WES, I have already got my credentials assessed.

ritaritzie

Star Member
Feb 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2014
Nomination.....
shaafqatz said:
It depends on your major but WES is the best option - www.wes.org

I belong to an IT background and CIIP suggested me WES, I have already got my credentials assessed.
We'll be landing in British Columbia. By the way..did you go to your school and tell them to send directly to WES? how much it cost?....

shaafqatz

Oct 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-4-2011
AOR Received.
4-7-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
18-11-2011
Med's Done....
4-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2012
LANDED..........
24-05-2012
Yes, your transcripts should be sent in a sealed envelope directly by the concerned university or accredited institution who has awarded you you degree/Dilpoma.

They charge a nominal fee for this but for every country WES has their own procedures so I suggest you to follow their website.

It cost me $152 to get the Document-by-document ($107) assessment plus ICAP service ($45).

overall it cost me a little less than $200 to get my transcripts mailed by the institution to WES on a fast track.

Nicky Royal

Apr 29, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Med's Request
On my Lord's Wish
Interview........
Pray for waver
VISA ISSUED...
As my Lord fixes
shaafqatz said:
Yes, your transcripts should be sent in a sealed envelope directly by the concerned university or accredited institution who has awarded you you degree/Dilpoma.

They charge a nominal fee for this but for every country WES has their own procedures so I suggest you to follow their website.

It cost me $152 to get the Document-by-document ($107) assessment plus ICAP service ($45).

overall it cost me a little less than $200 to get my transcripts mailed by the institution to WES on a fast track.
Dear friend, Can you please write in details how we can get our edl. qualifications assessed? every step in detail? Thanks, Nicky

shaafqatz

Oct 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-4-2011
AOR Received.
4-7-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
18-11-2011
Med's Done....
4-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2012
LANDED..........
24-05-2012
Nicky Royal said:
Dear friend, Can you please write in details how we can get our edl. qualifications assessed? every step in detail? Thanks, Nicky
Here's the procedure, but I suggest you read FAQs on WES website, and be aware that they have defined specific procedure which are specific to every country.

1. Register yourself with WES & download "Request for Academic Records" form
2. Fill up this form and take it to the university to ask for a copy of your official transcripts mailed to WES, this form must be sent by the university along with all the transcripts in a sealed envelop to the WES, also note that the form must be stamped by the university.
3. Make a payment by CC on the WES site according to the appropriate service you select.
4. Confirm with the University that they have sent your transcripts, encourage them to send by Courier tell them you'll bear the charges.
5. Once WES has received your transcripts they'll update the status online, if they find that the transcripts were not sent as per the procedure outlined by them they may reject it and ask you to send all over again, hence the steps 1 to 4 repeats.
6. Once they find everything in order, they'll begin the evaluation which would take about a week.
7. once done they'll update you via a email and you'll be able to see a sample by logging into you account on WES website, however they'll be sending a copy to you as well.

I suggest you choose the basic & ICAP service if you have plans to further your studies, in this service WES will calculate your GPA on all of your subjects and store it in their systems permanently so that you can choose to send a copy of your evaluation report to any university, anytime, by paying them a fee of $30 per report per recipient.

Note: Universities who receive your evaluation report directly from WES will consider it to be authentic!!

Hope I'm clear on all fronts....

Nicky Royal

Apr 29, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Med's Request
On my Lord's Wish
Interview........
Pray for waver
VISA ISSUED...
As my Lord fixes
shaafqatz said:
Here's the procedure, but I suggest you read FAQs on WES website, and be aware that they have defined specific procedure which are specific to every country.

1. Register yourself with WES & download "Request for Academic Records" form
2. Fill up this form and take it to the university to ask for a copy of your official transcripts mailed to WES, this form must be sent by the university along with all the transcripts in a sealed envelop to the WES, also note that the form must be stamped by the university.
3. Make a payment by CC on the WES site according to the appropriate service you select.
4. Confirm with the University that they have sent your transcripts, encourage them to send by Courier tell them you'll bear the charges.
5. Once WES has received your transcripts they'll update the status online, if they find that the transcripts were not sent as per the procedure outlined by them they may reject it and ask you to send all over again, hence the steps 1 to 4 repeats.
6. Once they find everything in order, they'll begin the evaluation which would take about a week.
7. once done they'll update you via a email and you'll be able to see a sample by logging into you account on WES website, however they'll be sending a copy to you as well.

I suggest you choose the basic & ICAP service if you have plans to further your studies, in this service WES will calculate your GPA on all of your subjects and store it in their systems permanently so that you can choose to send a copy of your evaluation report to any university, anytime, by paying them a fee of $30 per report per recipient.

Note: Universities who receive your evaluation report directly from WES will consider it to be authentic!!

Hope I'm clear on all fronts....
Dear shaafqatz,
Thank you verymuch. One more thing,please give the web link to WES. I can't access with Google search, Warm regards, Nicky.

shaafqatz

Oct 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-4-2011
AOR Received.
4-7-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
18-11-2011
Med's Done....
4-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2012
LANDED..........
24-05-2012
www.wes.org

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
is that evaluation only to get into further studies or to jobs?

Nicky Royal

Apr 29, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Med's Request
On my Lord's Wish
Interview........
Pray for waver
VISA ISSUED...
As my Lord fixes

shaafqatz

Oct 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-4-2011
AOR Received.
4-7-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
18-11-2011
Med's Done....
4-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2012
LANDED..........
24-05-2012
jnathan said:
is that evaluation only to get into further studies or to jobs?
I have visited a few consultants and almost everyone inquired about WES, so its better to get it done...going by the news I guess credential assessment is going to become part of pre-requisites for new immigration applicants to Canada.

Nicky Royal

Apr 29, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Med's Request
On my Lord's Wish
Interview........
Pray for waver
VISA ISSUED...
As my Lord fixes
Dear shaafqatz,
Pls see the PM in your inbox, Nicky

ritaritzie

Star Member
Feb 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2014
Nomination.....
sunny1975 said:
hi

Anyone did IQAS in alberta, Please share your experience.

Regards

Sunny
Hi anyone from British Columbia..please...I want to step by step for ICES....Thanx..

guvcode

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-July-2012
LANDED..........
Feb 2013
sunny1975 said:
hi

Anyone did IQAS in alberta, Please share your experience.

Regards

Sunny
Anybody who can provide valuable feedback on this?