+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445


Discussion in 'Refugees and Asylum' started by Asnمحمد, Jun 26, 2019.

  1. انا شاب من فلسطين عاطل عن العمل واعاني من الفقر والحروب ارجو قبول اللجوء
  2. Translation :
    You will need to register with UNHCR as refugees if you are not in your country of citizenship.
    If you are in your own country, you will need to flee to another country and then register with UNHCR.
    visatest likes this.

Share This Page