+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asking to Keep Security Bond C$ 5000

Sam Jose

Jan 16, 2019
Hi Members,

Please help me to identify this;

I am in a process of Business Immigration to Canada and as per the Immigration Lawyer my initial application is submitted and on a security checking phase. Then they will issue for Bio Metric scanning to complete the first steps.

All of sudden i got an email from them stating that I have to kept C$5000 as security deposit to Federal Government of Canada (Immigration Canada) after my Bio Metric scanning and they will return this after 2 years if I have honored my business plan.

Can anyone help me is it really working in this way or what ? so far i haven't seen any documents apart from the email communications and very few telephone calls from the Immigration Lawyer.

I have given all the documents they have asked for and paid the fees as well.

Please help me to clarify this.

Best

S. Jose

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Members,

I am in a process of Business Immigration to Canada and as per the Immigration Lawyer my initial application is submitted and on a security checking phase. Then they will issue for Bio Metric scanning to complete the first steps.

All of sudden i got an email from them stating that I have to kept C$5000 as security deposit to Federal Government of Canada (Immigration Canada) after my Bio Metric scanning and they will return this after 2 years if I have honored my business plan.

Can anyone help me is it really working in this way or what ? so far i haven't seen any documents apart from the email communications and very few telephone calls from the Immigration Lawyer.

Best

S. Jose
Hard to comment without knowing which specific business immigration program you are applying through.

yulie wang

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
China
Category........
Hi Members,

Best

S. Jose
guess you are in a spam

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
I smell a scam here... Be very very cautious.

Sam Jose

Jan 16, 2019
Thanks for the response. I can be more specific here;

They have taken my application for "Canada startup/Entrepreneur Visa Program- Ontario Immigration Nominee Program". They are helping me to arrange one or two Angel Investors to fund my business plan. Therefore I am not investing anything than their legal fees and application fees.

So far i have paid half of their service fees, Family PR Application Fee and Bio Metric Scanning Fee. The rest half after issuance of Visa this is what agreed and signed. I have an agreement with their corporate stamp and signature.

But now they have asked me to keep C$ 5000.00 as Security Deposit/Bond to the Federal Government of Canada/immigration Canada after my Bio Metric is cleared.

Can you please help me to get some ideas here...

Sam Jose

Jan 16, 2019
Thanks for the response. I can be more specific here;

They have taken my application for "Canada startup/Entrepreneur Visa Program- Ontario Immigration Nominee Program". They are helping me to arrange one or two Angel Investors to fund my business plan. Therefore I am not investing anything than their legal fees and application fees.

So far i have paid half of their service fees, Family PR Application Fee and Bio Metric Scanning Fee. The rest half after issuance of Visa this is what agreed and signed. I have an agreement with their corporate stamp and signature.

But now they have asked me to keep C$ 5000.00 as Security Deposit/Bond to the Federal Government of Canada/immigration Canada after my Bio Metric is cleared.

Can you please help me to get some ideas here...