+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asking for sponsorship timeline

Grace0905-81

May 24, 2022
My daughters and I would like to petition by my husband who is currently working and living in QC. We almost submitted all the necessary documents and done with our biometric and medical exam. We already done it last May 9. When do I expect to IRCC to update us for our application? Because until now, we haven’t heard anything from them.
Thanks.

freddieMercury

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
My daughters and I would like to petition by my husband who is currently working and living in QC. We almost submitted all the necessary documents and done with our biometric and medical exam. We already done it last May 9. When do I expect to IRCC to update us for our application? Because until now, we haven’t heard anything from them.
Thanks.
Can you please share more details about your application timeline?

1 - When did you submit your application?
2 - When did you receive your AOR?
3 - When did you receive your Medical Request?
4 - Since you live in Québec, have you submitted your CSQ application?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Thanks.
Can you clarify if your husband is a PR or is a Canadian citizen? When did he send in the sponsorship application?

Grace0905-81

May 24, 2022
Can you clarify if your husband is a PR or is a Canadian citizen? When did he send in the sponsorship application?
His PR is still processing together with our papers.
Can you please share more details about your application timeline?

1 - When did you submit your application?
2 - When did you receive your AOR?
3 - When did you receive your Medical Request?
4 - Since you live in Québec, have you submitted your CSQ application?
My husband had submitted his PR application last March 2021, had received his AOR last May 2021, we had received our medical request last March 30,2022 and done it last May 9, 2022.
My husband is the one who lived in QC and yes, he had his CSQ last May 2021.
I hope you understand.

Last edited:
Reactions: freddieMercury

Grace0905-81

May 24, 2022
According to the clinic where we took our medical exam, they were already sent the result of our medical to the immigration last May 12, 2022.
I also done biometric last May 6,2022.

Last edited:

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
His PR is still processing together with our papers.

My husband had submitted his PR application last March 2021, had received his AOR last May 2021, we had received our medical request last March 30,2022 and done it last May 9, 2022.
My husband is the one who lived in QC and yes, he had his CSQ last May 2021.
I hope you understand.
So all of you are on a PR application while your husband is the principle applicant? Then you have posted your question in the wrong section of the forum.
Family sponsorship is for PRs or Canadian Citizens to sponsor their families to become PRs. What you've described is not sponsorship.

Find out what stream your husband is applying under for his PR (PNP, EE...etc as I am not familiar with NON family sponsorship process). And are you asking about the PR application or did he try to get spouse work permit for you and visitor visa for your child? (That would be the information you should added if you post your question again in the right section)

Reactions: freddieMercury