+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asking about processing time to get Victoria Full license history

Seonho

Feb 11, 2019
I am trying to get working holiday visa and i lived Melbourne in Australia for a year
I must submit Victoria full license history which is one of the condition
I never held the driver license in that period and I asked to Dermerits@roads.vic.gov.au with e-mail
I have got the automated response email from Roads Vic
Below are all the information i got from e-mail which is ordinary simple

(Thank you for emailing VicRoads.
This is an automated response.
We endeavour to action your request within 10 business days.
Should you require to contact VicRoads urgently, please contact us on 13 11 71.)

Part of Transport for Victoria

DISCLAIMER
The following conditions apply to this communication and any attachments: VicRoads reserves all of its copyright; the information is intended for the addressees only and may be confidential and/or privileged - it must not be passed on by any other recipients; any expressed opinions are those of the sender and not necessarily VicRoads; VicRoads accepts no liability for any consequences arising from the recipient's use of this means of communication and/or the information contained in and/or attached to this communication. If this communication has been received in error, please contact the person who sent this communication and delete all copies.

now is over than 10 days and i just want to know how long do you wait for it normally?
and do you get usually from e-mail or post mail?

Reactions: baltzly