+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asking about PGWP rejected

vietpimp

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
Hello everyone,

I just applied for my PGWP on May 15 and still waiting for approval. However, I did a stupid mistake which is I forgot to submit my Graduation Letter, I only submitted my Official Transcript. I called IRCC on June 6 and they said they would put a note in my application and also instructed me to submit Missing Document on Webform. Til now, I haven't got any confirmation whether the document has been updated to my application yet.

So I want to prepare for the worst scenario that the document that I submitted on Webform couldn't reach to my application before CIC officer starts processing my application. What if my application is rejected but I am still in 90 days, should I:
1. Re-apply a whole new application
2. Make CSE (Case Specific Enquiry) to request CIC to reopen my case so that I can have a chance to submit the missing document
3. Flagpole

I really appreciate everyone's help. Thank you very much.

Ha97

Jun 10, 2018
The CIC asks for one of the following
Transcript or Letter...why u feel submitting only one will result in refusal of the application?

vietpimp

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
The CIC asks for one of the following
Transcript or Letter...why u feel submitting only one will result in refusal of the application?
Because there were people got rejected by submitting only 1 of them. I don't know why CIC says OR and ends up rejecting people for not submitting one of the others.

Last edited:

Ha97

Jun 10, 2018
Because there were people got rejected by submitting only 1 of them. I know why CIC says OR and ends up rejecting people for not submitting one of the others.
Most of the cases i have seen of the users here is they got rejected if they don’t send the confirmation letter...Because the letter clearly states that you have completed your education ....if you gets rejected you can flagpole to get PGWP

vietpimp

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
Most of the cases i have seen of the users here is they got rejected if they don’t send the confirmation letter...Because the letter clearly states that you have completed your education ....if you gets rejected you can flagpole to get PGWP
That's my situation right now unless CIC officer received the Confirmation letter that I submitted on Webform before processing my application.

vietpimp

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
You know anyone who applied before you and got his PGWP APPROVED
The only person who applied in May got approved is the guy from the other thread, I'm pretty sure you know him. He applied on May 2nd I think. The rest of the people who got approved was from April and earlier.