+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asked to provide fingerprints, but I'm missing one of my documents

jetrel

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
I just got an email requiring me to submit fingerprints. In the letter, it says to bring:

your proof of permanent resident status - Record of Landing (IMM1000) or Confirmation of
Permanent Residence (IMM5292 or IMM5688);

and

your Permanent Resident Card (if you have ever received one);

I have my Permanent Resident Card, but I don't have a Record of Landing, or a CoPR. I seem to remember when I was getting my PR (last year), they weren't doing CoPRs any more (maybe a covid thing)? What should I do in this situation? The letter clearly states I need both the record/copr AND the PR card, not one or the other.

johnyrose

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
A
I just got an email requiring me to submit fingerprints. In the letter, it says to bring:

your proof of permanent resident status - Record of Landing (IMM1000) or Confirmation of
Permanent Residence (IMM5292 or IMM5688);

and

your Permanent Resident Card (if you have ever received one);

I have my Permanent Resident Card, but I don't have a Record of Landing, or a CoPR. I seem to remember when I was getting my PR (last year), they weren't doing CoPRs any more (maybe a covid thing)? What should I do in this situation? The letter clearly states I need both the record/copr AND the PR card, not one or the other.
Just take your PR card, drivers licence, health card and you will be fine.

jmendoza41

Dec 14, 2023
Hi Jetrel!

Did you need your confirmation of PR or Record of Landing for your fingerprints? Coz I think I lost mine and It'll take time to request for one I think.