+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asked same docs again, no place to upload docs! EE - PR Important!

mohit4u22

Oct 3, 2018
Ohio
Hi All,

It's urgent. I got a request letter correspondence from IRCC today in my myCIC account for my PR application, to upload some important documents related to my application within 7 days for them to make a final decision (All pay stubs, POF etc.). However, I can't see any option or feature to upload the documents in my myCIC account. I went to "View submitted application and upload documents" link already but there is no option to upload anything on that page. Please help and suggest what could be done as soon as possible, as this is an urgency.

Thanks

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Hi All,

It's urgent. I got a request letter correspondence from IRCC today in my myCIC account for my PR application, to upload some important documents related to my application within 7 days for them to make a final decision (All pay stubs, POF etc.). However, I can't see any option or feature to upload the documents in my myCIC account. I went to "View submitted application and upload documents" link already but there is no option to upload anything on that page. Please help and suggest what could be done as soon as possible, as this is an urgency.

Thanks
If the request came from a local VO, I would send it to their e-mail address, explaining the absence of upload button. I would also send a CSE and attach the docs. They would either accept what you’ve submitted via these channels or ask you again to upload it to your account after resolving the glitch.

mohit4u22

Oct 3, 2018
Ohio
If the request came from a local VO, I would send it to their e-mail address, explaining the absence of upload button. I would also send a CSE and attach the docs. They would either accept what you’ve submitted via these channels or ask you again to upload it to your account after resolving the glitch.
It's not by the VO, I just got a request pdf letter in the myCIC account, nothing else. Can we file multiple CSE (Webform) as I have multiple files to send? There is a limit

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
I would advice you to merge the files. I submitted my application with an expired PCC, I realized this and within a week I sent them a new through CSE. After a week they requested the PCC and I sent it again through my account. Could have been refused outright but I want to believe they received my PCC and gave me break.