Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hey all!

I just went to Facebook to scroll through some Ask Kubeir discussion group posts, and I can't find the page anymore. Is it gone?

Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/askkubeir. If I load it, it gives me the below message.

There are other pages of his, but not the main discussion one, from what I can tell. It's proven a very helpful place to get info and feed news to this forum. Anyone have any info about it?

Hchadda

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
They only answer to paying customers it seems. Even on youtube, you need to be a member and pay like $5 or something to get an answer.

I don't see anything wrong with it tbh, it's their business, not charity. There are plenty of other resources out there.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hmm... says not available when I click that.
Any chance you were removed as a user / banned from the group?

If you can't see it, normally that means the admins of that site have removed you and then flagged you as someone who cannot rejoin in the future.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Any chance you were removed as a user / banned from the group?

If you can't see it, normally that means the admins of that site have removed you and then flagged you as someone who cannot rejoin in the future.
It's a shame Facebook or the group doesn't message when that happens to confirm. I'm thinking that may be the case though.

But I can't think why. All I do is scroll through to read posts, and sometimes post helpful links as answers, lol.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's a shame Facebook or the group doesn't message when that happens to confirm. I'm thinking that may be the case though.

But I can't think why. All I do is scroll through to read posts, and sometimes post helpful links as answers, lol.
Maybe you were being too helpful for free and they are looking to push people to pay for their services. Just a guess...

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018

Mods from this FB group also visit this forum, maybe they recognised and removed you.

blue_unicorn

Nov 24, 2021
Damn, that useless Facebook group still exists? Btw, I saw that they got lots of likes. My theory is that they bought Facebook likes on https://popularitybazaar.com/facebook-photo-post-likes/ ? I know because I did buy likes for my birthday post on Facebook last year, lol. Yeah, I know super dumb. I seriously don't know what I was thinking... It's actually pretty scary how much we're influenced by social media and how it manages to control us...

charithardha

Nov 24, 2021
Hey all!

I just went to Facebook to scroll through some Ask Kubeir discussion group posts, and I can't find the page anymore. Is it gone?

Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/askkubeir. If I load it, it gives me the below message.

There are other pages of his, but not the main discussion one, from what I can tell. It's proven a very helpful place to get info and feed news to this forum. Anyone have any info about it?

it means like you are blocked from the page. the page still exists