+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ask for help! The medical examination report was transferred to CMAU

Sunny mama

Jun 2, 2021
Category........
Other
Hello, I'm a newcomer to the forum. My son is three years old. Due to his slow language development, the pediatrician said that he is suspected of autism and needs further examination. At present, he has not been diagnosed. This pediatric report is attached to my son's immigration medical examination. I submitted my medical report on January 18, 2021, and contacted IRCC on June 1, 2021. I learned that my son's medical examination had been transferred to CMAU in Ottawa, which made me very worried, very depressed and helpless. Can anyone know how long it will take for the CMAU trial? Will my son be rejected? Do I need to add any information to IRCC? What can I do to help my son?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello, I'm a newcomer to the forum. My son is three years old. Due to his slow language development, the pediatrician said that he is suspected of autism and needs further examination. At present, he has not been diagnosed. This pediatric report is attached to my son's immigration medical examination. I submitted my medical report on January 18, 2021, and contacted IRCC on June 1, 2021. I learned that my son's medical examination had been transferred to CMAU in Ottawa, which made me very worried, very depressed and helpless. Can anyone know how long it will take for the CMAU trial? Will my son be rejected? Do I need to add any information to IRCC? What can I do to help my son?
Join discussions here:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/applying-for-pr-and-my-son-has-mild-autism.691584/

haliek20

Star Member
May 20, 2023
Category........
CEC
did you get updates?