+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asivad & Seniors Help!!-Sydney , Australia Visa office -confusion after PPR

Weekly

Aug 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
I am unable to understand second last bullet point below . What account number, account holders name are they talking about? Please shed some light from your experience.

Applicants residing: OUTSIDE CANADA

Applicants who reside outside Canada, may submit their passports to the Consulate General of Canada, Sydney via email, Regular Post (including Express post & Registered Post), Courier or via a Visa Application Centre (VAC).

Choose one method only:

Submission by Regular Mail / Courier:
Consulate General of Canada
Level 5, 111 Harrington Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Australia
· You must provide a prepaid and self addressed envelope for the return of your passports and visa documentation.
· Pre-paid and self addressed Platinum Express/ Express post (500 gram satchel) are acceptable for the return of visa documentation within Australia.
· A prepaid courier may be used for the return of your passports and visa documentation, however you must provide the courier envelope/bag, account number, account holders name. The Consulate General of Canada cannot accept cash/credit card payments to make courier arrangements on your behalf.
· International Postal Coupons or similar are not acceptable and cannot be used.

Oct 20, 2017
Hi, everyone.
I have a similar problem. I sent passports to Consulate General of Canada in Sydney but I didn't indicate account name and number because I didn't know what they were. Am I in trouble now? Also, how can I know when passports are ready to be shipped back? I am using Dhl courier. Thank you!