+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asivad please help on reference letter - Urgent please help

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad,

I have already submitted my application. However i was going through reason of rejection thread and someone mentioned that CIC is rejecting application if reference letter doesnt state whethere its part time or permanent employee. I went through CIC website and no where it states that reference letter should have this information. My reference letter got all the information needed by CIC leaving this. Will it create any problem in my application. I am really worried now. It includes everything like

My Date Of Joining, My salary , my jobs and responsibilities , my working hours , my all designation right from joining till date. It is also on letter head of company and got company seal and manager signatures. It also tell i was transferred to Dubai branch and date of transferred. It also states i have not taken any extended leave which is more than a month.

To support this I have also enclosed my salary letter , my dessignation letter , my offer lettter and my pay slips of one year. This is my first and only company where I am working from last 7 years.

Wil there be any chance of rejecting my application just because i have not mentioned that I am a permanent employee in the company.

Please help. I am really really worried now.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unless you have an LMIA supported job offer (and I suspect you aren't in that boat), that refusal reason doesn't concern you. It is a requirement only for applicants with an LMIA supported job offer (and those vital 600 points) that their job offer letter contain the words "Permanent", "Full-Time" and "Non Seasonal".

I know personally how stressful this process can be but read the entire thread before panicking! :)

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Unless you have an LMIA supported job offer (and I suspect you aren't in that boat), that refusal reason doesn't concern you. It is a requirement only for applicants with an LMIA supported job offer (and those vital 600 points) that their job offer letter contain the words "Permanent", "Full-Time" and "Non Seasonal".

I know personally how stressful this process can be but read the entire thread before panicking! :)
You are true hero and saviour for countless people. No i dont have LMIA supprted job offer. I am a PNP applicant , got nomination from Ontario and I used the same reference letter which i used in Ontario Application just requested company to issue me same letter with same wordings but with latest date.

monsier2186

Sep 15, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
TBD
Dreams1985 said:
You are true hero and saviour for countless people. No i dont have LMIA supprted job offer. I am a PNP applicant , got nomination from Ontario and I used the same reference letter which i used in Ontario Application just requested company to issue me same letter with same wordings but with latest date.
Hi Dreams,

Can you please tell me how much did it cost you to get the Provincial Nomination ? I already have an ITA but if at all i get rejected due to any reason whatsover, I would be wanting to apply for a Provincial Nomination.

Thank You.

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
monsier2186 said:
Hi Dreams,

Can you please tell me how much did it cost you to get the Provincial Nomination ? I already have an ITA but if at all i get rejected due to any reason whatsover, I would be wanting to apply for a Provincial Nomination.

Thank You.
1500 CAD