Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
12 May 2016
Today I received my provincial nomination, I am preparing all my documents to apply for the PR, but have a issue with my work reference letter,

From Feb 2014 - Sep 2014 I worked in company A as an supervisor and I got the reference letter from my manager before I left the company, I added this experience into my express entry profile to eligible for one year CEC, today I noticed that the jobs and duties mentioned in the letter is not same as my NOC main duties, after I left company A I worked more than one year in company B with the same NOC code and they are more than happy to assist me to give the reference letter based on the NOC, Is it ok to apply with the letter I got from company A, I sent an email to my previous manager but not sure if they issue a new one for me.

Pls give me some advice, thank you!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does your PN eligibility depend on that work experience from Company A? If not, doesn't matter.

happy Canada 2015

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
12 May 2016
Asivad Anac said:
Does your PN eligibility depend on that work experience from Company A? If not, doesn't matter.
I used the experience from company A to create my express entry profile, that's how initially i qualified for CEC, I created my exp entry profile on Feb 2015.

My pnp demands I have to qualify only one of the federal economic class, by end last month I earned one year of Canadian experience without adding company A experience.