+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

asivad help

Dec 23, 2015
hello, can u please help me how to private clinic proofs.
i have it returns filled as professional, and a loan noc stating that i had borrowed for professional self employed loan.will that be suffice.

thank you

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IT returns are good indicators of paid employment. What you really need is a work reference letter which validates that you worked in a particular NOC for a particular time period in a particular organization.

Dec 23, 2015
thank u,but i am 2009 pass out and i have been working in private clinic from 2009 to 2013,later i have opened my own clinic, however in my work history i do not wnt to show my clinic, as i do not want to complicate my application,so is it ok to just show the 2009 to 2013 work experience with proper reference letter and not show the private clinic.

2) query- my husband is in canada on student visa from sep2015,pcc done in aug2015 and medicals in august 2015, will he require pcc and medicals again. he had called up the canadavisa customer care they told him that they will intimate him during the processing of the application.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swati6286@yahoo.in said:
thank u,but i am 2009 pass out and i have been working in private clinic from 2009 to 2013,later i have opened my own clinic, however in my work history i do not wnt to show my clinic, as i do not want to complicate my application,so is it ok to just show the 2009 to 2013 work experience with proper reference letter and not show the private clinic.

Perfectly fine.

2) query- my husband is in canada on student visa from sep2015,pcc done in aug2015 and medicals in august 2015, will he require pcc and medicals again. he had called up the canadavisa customer care they told him that they will intimate him during the processing of the application.

As medicals are older than 6 months, Yes. Recommend that they get a fresh PCC too as it appears that they stayed in their country of usual residence for nearly a month after getting that PCC and before moving to Canada.

HANSRA

Jan 15, 2016
Hi Asivad

I really appreciate the way you help the others here. Thank you again for it. I am new to here and its my first post. Please advice me that

I have applied for express entry and got invitation to apply under FSW (I have job offer with positive LMIA) for Glazier occupation NOC 7292. So please if you can make clear one term before I apply to cic I will appreciate your advice.

As in express entry

There are 3 things I need to provide from my employers-

1. Employment Records

2. Offer of Employment

3. Letter of Employment - No explanation whatsoever in online portal

I have reference letter from previous employer states everything what CIC want, offer letter from future employer, pay stubs, Tax papers from tax department for previous job, Superannuation etc. But don't know what is letter of employment?
Please can you make clear what is letter of employment? Is it same as reference letter from employer which should states that job position, start and finish date, salary, duties and responsibilities, number of hours worked etc.?
Can I upload reference letter which states all the above points in both placeholders (Records of employment and letter of employment) in online portal when applying for Permanent residency under express?