+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asivad and seniors please help...!!!

Susheem

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Hello

Please help me. My wife is principle applicant and we were blessed with a baby boy on 04/07/2016,we raised cse on 9 july and application was updated on 19/07,but they did not ask for the updated POF and picture of the child.

What should I do? I already raised and attached updated POF and Picture of my child.

Will they consider my old POF and can reject my application?

Please help.

I also received an email from cpc ottawa asking for same documents as I mailed them too informing birth of my baby.

One more query is that can I show my account too along with my wife's account as then our POF will be above $24k.

Thanks in advance.
Please help.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Susheem said:
Hello

Please help me. My wife is principle applicant and we were blessed with a baby boy on 04/07/2016,we raised cse on 9 july and application was updated on 19/07,but they did not ask for the updated POF and picture of the child.

What should I do? I already raised and attached updated POF and Picture of my child.

Will they consider my old POF and can reject my application?

Please help.

I also received an email from cpc ottawa asking for same documents as I mailed them too informing birth of my baby.

One more query is that can I show my account too along with my wife's account as then our POF will be above $24k.

Thanks in advance.
Please help.
If the POF which you have shown meets the fund requirement then no need to show your account balance. If not, then since you are the co-applicant you will need to give a self declaration stating the details of the account and amount, and also declare that you are the co-applicant in your wife's PR application and the funds so mentioned are to be used for migration and settlement expenses for your family in Canada and you have no objection for the same. You will have to sign the self declaration and the principal applicant will have to submit it along with a Letter of Explanation.

Susheem

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Hi

The thing is ,my last pof was for 3 family members ie around $21k and now we are 4 and required pof is around 23k approx,but they dint ask me for updated pof...n this is my concern,will they straight away reject my application on the basis of pof which they have?