nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Technically that was WES's mistake so my advice (rendered in good faith, pro bono and not legally binding) was always valid and logically derived based on (then) current circumstances, understanding and policies. There have been refusals based on incorrect understanding of ECA reports so it may just have saved a lot of heartache and probably prompted considerable backlash towards WES causing then to make significant changes to their reporting.

That's all I had to say on this one. Except that I live in Kitchener and I can't (and don't) charge for the advice and/or voluntary mentoring that I provide on this forum and outside of it. None of what I advice is legally binding but my earnest attempt is to keep it logical and accurate because I've experienced the impact of a selfless action, even when it is done anonymously. If I don't know something, I'll accept that I don't and probably hazard a guess after informing the recipient about my ignorance. :)
Dude!! Even I live in Kitchener :p :p Let me know if you would like to catch up for a coffee :)