Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-07-2015
Med's Done....
11th July,2015
Yes!! But I have seen that once ECAS is "In process"- It usually takes 1-2 weeks (sometimes slightly more) to get the PPR !

You still dont have your PR. I really thought that you should have had it by now !

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sammy2607 said:
Yes!! But I have seen that once ECAS is "In process"- It usually takes 1-2 weeks (sometimes slightly more) to get the PPR !

You still dont have your PR. I really thought that you should have had it by now !
For some strange reason, there are quite a few of us who went into 'In Process' on 6/19 but still holding out for the PPR. As I said earlier, there was a smidgen of predictability in the early days of June but that's gone now.

sammy2607

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-07-2015
Med's Done....
11th July,2015
I hope both of us get some good news this week :)
Cheers

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
Are the applications processed locally by an embassy of the resident country or centrally in Canada?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
Are the applications processed locally by an embassy of the resident country or centrally in Canada?
Almost all EE applicants appear to be processed centrally at Ottawa with a few being sent to LVO (for reasons unknown so far).

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Re: Question on Police Clearance Certificate

rthoguluva said:
Hi All,
I got doubt in police clearance certificate to apply for my Canadian PR Visa.
My Office had sent me to London for my Onsite Work from Sep-2013-Oct-2014 (11 months).
My Question is
  • 1. Do I need to submit Police Clearance certificate from London as well as India?
  • 2. If Yes. How to apply Police Clearance certificate in London?

Awaits response
Yes you need PCC from both India and UK.

For UK PCC, you can apply online on acro.police.uk
Kindly read the instructions on this website and get the documents ready before you apply.

1. You need to provide 2 address proofs of the current address where you want the Police certificate to be delivered.
2. You need to upload your latest photo 45mm x 35mm taken in light grey background
3. An endorser is required to endorse your application. This person can be anyone over age 18 working in any of the few professions such as an accountant, doctor, engineer, manager, etc. and should have known you atleast 2 years. He/she cannot be your relative or friend and can be residing in any part of the world. You need this person's contact number and e-mail id.
4. You only need to mention your previous addresses while you resided in UK. (No address proof required in this case)
5. For normal 10 working days processing time, fees for PCC are around 45 GBP plus 45 GBP for International courier.
Else for Premium 2 working days processing time, fees for PCC are 80 GBP plus 45 GBP for International courier.
If you opt for Premium option, you will be get the PCC delivered to your doorstep within 5 working days.

I hope this helps.

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
Asivad Anac said:
Almost all EE applicants appear to be processed centrally at Ottawa with a few being sent to LVO (for reasons unknown so far).
I talked to the local embassy and they said they "take care of the process as soon as they get a green light from Canada". Whatever that means...

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
I talked to the local embassy and they said they "take care of the process as soon as they get a green light from Canada". Whatever that means...
That might mean passport stamping which is being done locally for obvious reasons.

kosiry

Aug 10, 2015
Hello!!
We received ITA and trying to fill up application now. The biggest issue is proof of funds. My husband is main applicant and we have to submit his bank account statement as POF but the problem is that we usually are using his salary to pay for all the bills and use my bank account as savings account. So what we have now is around 3000 CAD on my husbands account and more than enough money on my personal account. Would it be a problem? Can we submit my bank account statement as POF? Or should i transfer the money to my husbands account? Won't it be suspicious where all that money came from? Did anyone face any similar situation? We would really really appreciated some guidance or advice at the moment!!

gorkhethito

Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Aug
AOR Received.
31 Aug
Hi Asivad,
how does this upfront medical works,i am refused applicant from april..and got new ita on 14th draw ..Today when i was talking with my consultancy,i was not able to talk to the main RCIC,may be the secretary,she told me i may b needed for new medical as old medical is linked with old application which has been closed.
I was like whaat????i will confirm with main RCIC agent tomorrow but like to get advice from you too.plz help.thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kosiry said:
Hello!!
We received ITA and trying to fill up application now. The biggest issue is proof of funds. My husband is main applicant and we have to submit his bank account statement as POF but the problem is that we usually are using his salary to pay for all the bills and use my bank account as savings account. So what we have now is around 3000 CAD on my husbands account and more than enough money on my personal account. Would it be a problem? Can we submit my bank account statement as POF? Or should i transfer the money to my husbands account? Won't it be suspicious where all that money came from? Did anyone face any similar situation? We would really really appreciated some guidance or advice at the moment!!
You can transfer money to your husband's account and get a bank certificate/letter stating whatever CIC requires. In addition to that, upload a signed self-declaration from your end that explicitly states that this particular transfer (include all possible transaction details) is a gift not a loan hence need not be returned to you at any point in time. This would suffice.

All the best!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gorkhethito said:
Hi Asivad,
how does this upfront medical works,i am refused applicant from april..and got new ita on 14th draw ..Today when i was talking with my consultancy,i was not able to talk to the main RCIC,may be the secretary,she told me i may b needed for new medical as old medical is linked with old application which has been closed.
I was like whaat????i will confirm with main RCIC agent tomorrow but like to get advice from you too.plz help.thanks
Those Medicals are valid for 1 year and were expressly done for the PR application. You can upload the same file again.

All the best!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dan_and said:
There is a new rule by CIC which states that medicals still need to be valid for another 6 months at the time of the application (explained in more detail here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/avoid-medicals-before-ita-if-you-can-new-cic-rule-t337135.0.html).

If medicals are still valid for six months at the time of application, there shouldn't be a reason why you can't reuse them.

When did you do your medicals for your application in April? It's possible that they may be more than 6 months old, hence your consultant saying you need to redo them.
gorkethito go their EE application refused earlier this year. And that 6 month 'rule' appears to be a recommendation to ensure that applicants don't have to repeat Medicals.

gorkethito, if you have done your medicals anytime after Jan '15, go ahead and use the same.

gorkhethito

Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Aug
AOR Received.
31 Aug
Thanks a lot avisad and Dan....i did on march 13.2015.so 5 months..i still have 7 mnths..hope things will go smooth this time..