+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asivad Anac and Other Seniors, Please Advice, Urgent

Canguy05

Jan 23, 2016
Hi Seniors
I have a situation
I have applied for PGWP Extension, (Paper Application) Application Was delivered at CPC in Vegreville, Alberta on October 20th 2015
Right now they are processing Application revived on September 21

My concern is that I Made an error on the Application, For the Question :
Have you ever been refused a Canadian visa or permit, I said no,
But actually I was refused for my PGWP Because They did not get my education completion certificate, But I applied again same week and it was approved then

So what should I do now

Should I send an CSE and tell them about this error
Or should i go to boarder flag pole and get a permit from there, then they might not even process my application ( not sure about this though)
Or should i do something else

Please advice, I might apply for PR through EE in next draw or so, and I do not want to get banned for MISREPRESENTATION

Thanks in advance for the advice

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Send a CSE right away apologizing for the error and requesting them to accept this rectification.

Canguy05

Jan 23, 2016
Thanks Asivad for the quick response
I sent a CES last night
So whats next, how it works and how long does the procedure takes

should I also send a Letter of Explanation By express mail, explaining the situation
they will probably get the LOE in 3 business days

or should i just wait for them to respond to the CSE

Please advice,

And thanks again for the advice

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CSE does have a turnaround of up to 30 days. No harm in sending an LOE as well. I'm assuming you quoted your UCI and chose the relevant options while sending the CSE.

All the best!

yeyeobt4CAD

Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Avisad,

my application was received by OINP on the 20th of January. However, I just realised I used the WRONG NOC on my EE profile and subsequently used the same NOC in my application to OINP.

PLEASE NOTE: I have worked in different roles with different NOCs, the NOC used in my current role is correct (duration 2y+), however, the one used in my past role is wrong (duration 4y+). What can I do to correct this with OINP?

SShould I wait for the AOR or I should do something about it now.

Please note that the past NOC counted towards my CRS score.

You kind response is needed ASAP.

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeyeobt4CAD said:
Hi Avisad,

my application was received by OINP on the 20th of January. However, I just realised I used the WRONG NOC on my EE profile and subsequently used the same NOC in my application to OINP.

PLEASE NOTE: I have worked in different roles with different NOCs, the NOC used in my current role is correct (duration 2y+), however, the one used in my past role is wrong (duration 4y+). What can I do to correct this with OINP?

Should I wait for the AOR or I should do something about it now.

Please note that the past NOC counted towards my CRS score.

You kind response is needed ASAP.

Thanks
Change it in your EE profile right away. Wait for the AOR from OINP and then send the revision to ontarionominee@ontario.ca citing the AOR reference.

All the best!

yeyeobt4CAD

Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Change it in your EE profile right away. Wait for the AOR from OINP and then send the revision to ontarionominee@ontario.ca citing the AOR reference.

All the best!
Thanks so much for your response.

However, I have heard of cases when NOC is changed on EE and the profile is changed to ineligible. Considering the fact that I have applied to OINP, will that not lead to me loosing my application with OINP? That is, in a situation the profile is changed to ineligible as a result of NOC change.

Kindly advise.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeyeobt4CAD said:
Thanks so much for your response.

However, I have heard of cases when NOC is changed on EE and the profile is changed to ineligible. Considering the fact that I have applied to OINP, will that not lead to me loosing my application with OINP? That is, in a situation the profile is changed to ineligible as a result of NOC change.

Kindly advise.
Yes. That can happen if the change of NOC reduces your FSW points below 67. That happens because you get points under FSW only for work experience acquired under your primary NOC. Make sure you don't fall below 67 while making changes to your EE profile.

yeyeobt4CAD

Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Yes. That can happen if the change of NOC reduces your FSW points below 67. That happens because you get points under FSW only for work experience acquired under your primary NOC. Make sure you don't fall below 67 while making changes to your EE profile.
Thanks for your response. My current NOC is 0621(2y+) while past one is 6235( the one with the mistake, I used 0122 instead on EE and OINP Appl) (4y+). Based on your experience, can my profile be withdrawn?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeyeobt4CAD said:
Thanks for your response. My current NOC is 0621(2y+) while past one is 6235( the one with the mistake, I used 0122 instead on EE and OINP Appl) (4y+). Based on your experience, can my profile be withdrawn?
Depends on the Primary NOC in your EE application.

If the Primary NOC is 0621, go ahead and change 0122 to 6235 and save the changes, won't make any difference. If it is 0122, change both Primary NOC and past work experience NOC to 6235 before saving the changes else your profile might become ineligible.

yeyeobt4CAD

Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Depends on the Primary NOC in your EE application.

If the Primary NOC is 0621, go ahead and change 0122 to 6235 and save the changes, won't make any difference. If it is 0122, change both Primary NOC and past work experience NOC to 6235 before saving the changes else your profile might become ineligible.
Thanks so much for your explanation. I will do that now and feed you back on the outcome.

Canguy05

Jan 23, 2016
Hi Asivad

I sent the CSE and also mailed a LOE regarding the error,

But today they returned my application, turned out that I paid the wrong fee amount.

I was entitled to a 3 year permit, but got it only to the Expiry of my Passport ( November 2015) 15 months.
I sent my application for PGWP extension in october, CPC recieved my application on ocotber 19.

Note: I have been nominated by PNP and i have a WORK PERMIT SUPPORT LETTER from PNP

So what should I do now

Should I flagpole at a boarder to extend my PGWP ?
OR
should i send them an application again and wait another 3-4 months to get PGWP extension ?

Thanks in advance for the help