+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asivad Anac and Friends - your help required

Ustaad

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Hello,

My supervisor has asked me to prepare the letter of experience, he will review the information and sign it.

I have NOC 6221. On CIC's website, NOC 6221 has 9 main duties and in the rest 3, the line starts with "May do this" or "May do that". In other words, the last three duties use the word "May" as a prefix. So what I have done is I have paraphrased all the 9 duties and paraphrased 1 of the 3 "May" duties (The rest two "May" duties are meant for persons who worked in NOC 6221 at supervisory levels, and I never did that). Will this suffice? I am skeptical because since the last three duties use the word "May", they would not supposed to be done necessarily by the applicant?

So, mentioning 9 of 9 of the essential duties and 1 of 3 "May" duties would suffice?

Question 2 The reference letter format says that it must have the "salary" of the applicant. Now, I worked for three years, got different salary packages each year in the three years. So do I need to mention only the one at the time of leaving or all the three?

Thanks in advance

archjap

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
Ustaad said:
Hello,

My supervisor has asked me to prepare the letter of experience, he will review the information and sign it.

I have NOC 6221. On CIC's website, NOC 6221 has 9 main duties and in the rest 3, the line starts with "May do this" or "May do that". In other words, the last three duties use the word "May" as a prefix. So what I have done is I have paraphrased all the 9 duties and paraphrased 1 of the 3 "May" duties (The rest two "May" duties are meant for persons who worked in NOC 6221 at supervisory levels, and I never did that). Will this suffice? I am skeptical because since the last three duties use the word "May", they would not supposed to be done necessarily by the applicant?

So, mentioning 9 of 9 of the essential duties and 1 of 3 "May" duties would suffice?

Question 2 The reference letter format says that it must have the "salary" of the applicant. Now, I worked for three years, got different salary packages each year in the three years. So do I need to mention only the one at the time of leaving or all the three?

Thanks in advance
Just make sure you do not copy paste the entire wordings on the the job duties and the last drawn salary is ok

hope this help