+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ASAP-----LMIA AND PROOF OF FUNDS 2016!-------ASAP

Snowjet

Mar 21, 2016
Hey Guys!
I Need advice ASAP!

If I have an arranged employment, positive LMIA, valid job offer I don't have to provide any proof of funds when I am submitting my PR profile (ITA recieved),
Is this correct? (based on the information from CIC site)
cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp (Is it about PR application thru express entry or it's related to the application for entering the pool before an ITA????)

I am ready to submit my PR application, it's completed, what confuses me that in the list of documents I need to submit proof of funds (REQUIRED).
Is it just a form and I can attach an explanation letter,

smth like but more official of course 'Dear Sir/Madam I have a positive LMIA so I don't need to provide you the proof funds'.

Or should I include proof of funds?

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
Snowjet said:
Hey Guys!
I Need advice ASAP!

If I have an arranged employment, positive LMIA, valid job offer I don't have to provide any proof of funds when I am submitting my PR profile (ITA recieved),
Is this correct? (based on the information from CIC site)
cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp (Is it about PR application thru express entry or it's related to the application for entering the pool before an ITA????)

I am ready to submit my PR application, it's completed, what confuses me that in the list of documents I need to submit proof of funds (REQUIRED).
Is it just a form and I can attach an explanation letter,

smth like but more official of course 'Dear Sir/Madam I have a positive LMIA so I don't need to provide you the proof funds'.

Or should I include proof of funds?
Hi

attach LMIA & job offer letter in place of proof of funds and attach explanation letter in additional documents section

raju.gunnal

May 22, 2015
Hi Snowjet,
Congrats for you getting Job offer in Canada.

Just i was curious to check with you , like i saw in forum that getting job offer is very difficult in Canada as Employer do not wish to go through MLIA process. I just want to check with you under which Profile you got offer , i mean like IT or Pharmacy or accounts...etc..

As am also in process of applying for Canada FSW visa and was worried about the job offer , am into Information Technology (IT) Industry with 8+ years of experience in VMware technology.

Thanks a ton in Advance.