+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asalamoalaykum. Submitted Visa Application For Canada on 18th may2011.

has33b

Star Member
Mar 14, 2011
Kkarachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-11
applied on the same date myself..still waiting..dont worry inshaAllah Allah behter keray ga..wud u hav ur file number by any chance?

ali.tariq

May 29, 2011
App. Filed.......
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
goodluck to both of u..but m afraid u would not be getting the medical call and or the visa before the commencement of your classes.

i myself applied for the visa on March 25th, 2011 and my classes were starting from May 5th, 2011.... I had not even received the medical by then..hence, i had to deffer my admission to Sept. intake!

i got the medical call on June 1st.... they say, they take almost a month to issue the visa once the medical is done...

i wish you get the visa before your classes began but m afraid this is not likely to happen.

goodluck!

xmaanix

May 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Ahmad Zulfiqar, Salaam Bro, how r u? Yes you did wrong, you should not have applied for july intake.. i am also going for Stouffville college and i have applied on 04 May.. but for September Intake.. and i have done my medical and still waiting for Visa. so you should have applied it for september so far..

kkumark

Jun 26, 2011
Hello Gs ...
I have a problem plz solve :::
1. I am a graduate, completed B.Tech (information technology) in india ,,,i got offer letter for post secondary diploma ( 2 years diploma ) from sheridan college......but my prob is that post secondary diploma means it is low level to b.tech ...few consultants were saying if and only if I apply to the next level to my qualification ( eg: post graduate diploma or masters ) then only I can get visa......how far it is true and can I get visa with post secondary diploma as I am a b.tech holder ?

2. And I am planning to apply under SPP ...so what are the documents exactly required to submit to the embassy for SPP category ?

.plz brother....give me reply

saadileo

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Karachi
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 16, 2011
IELTS Request