+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

As April 2009: Expected Processing Time

AndreaSA

Feb 3, 2009
Does anyone got their CEC ?
How long it took? when did you applied?
I would love to know the processing time.
Thanks!

benoy

May 20, 2009
I had applied for CEC in mid Novemver 2008. Got a file number in mid December 2008. Got medical request in 1st week january 2009 and got my passport stamped in end march 2009. So the whole processing time took 4 months approx. I was in Canada on workpermit for more than 2 years.

blackstilleto

Oct 26, 2008
Applied in January 09, they started processing Feb 3 2009. Med-check up request around March 09. And now just waiting for the final decision. Wish me luck!!

xegar

Jun 18, 2009
hi guys iv applied for my federal PR through Buffalo they send me the file number its been a month and i had with that file number a letter that i had to send back .that letter was about if a have any changes on my MARITIAL situation . i send it back with a changment of my statut from single to a married .im so confused now cause my employer tried to help to get my pnp .and some of my friends switch their applications already sended to buffalo as a point system to a CEC .really i dont know whats is the difference between the federal through bufallo and the canadian experience is it a PR or juste somthing like PNP? iv been working under a work permit for two years and i still in the same job and i still have a valid work permit untill september 2010 really i need some advice thank you