+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

arriving

better planet

Jun 16, 2010
Hello, I have a curiosity regarding arrival requirements. I want to arrive first and my wife and daughter to follow after seven days. is it permissible. if yes, do they need my arrival information before they depart home country. technically, it is not feasible for us to travel together. I thank you for any suggestions/advice. Regards!

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi, if you are the principal appliant than yes you can do that. though you have to get all the ladning formalities done at your arrival and inform the immigration staff about your family landing later on. your family wont have to do anything. just make sure they have the passports and copy of landing papers....

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
hi, if you are the principal appliant than yes you can do that. though you have to get all the ladning formalities done at your arrival and inform the immigration staff about your family landing later on. your family wont have to do anything. just make sure they have the passports and copy of landing papers....
Original Landing Papers [COPR].

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
What insurance to use until your medical insurance kicks in. Anyone got any companies?
Any reason why you posted on a 7 year old thread as opposed to starting afresh where you are more likely to get an answer. Even posting in the settlement section makes sense.