+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arriving in Toronto and Moving to Winnipeg

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pals,
I want to know if i can arrive in Toronto before i move to Winnipeg where i want to settle finally as my friend has agreed to accommodate me before i move to Winnipeg. My PR card will be sent to my friend house in Toronto there after i will move to Winnipeg. Is this allowed.

nimi

Sep 27, 2007
OLoye,

I think you can arrive at any port of entry,apart from Quebec and move around as you wish. Thus, it is okay for you to arrive in Toronto and go to winnepeg later.
All the best

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What i mean is that i have filled Winnipeg in my simplifie application and i have a friend that can accommodate me in Toronto. do i now fill Toronto when i'm adviced to present a detail document? I also attached a note that my friend will accommodate and i wrote his name, address and phone numbers in the note. Please advice

martha marita

Aug 1, 2007
another question. can one arrive to live with a sister who is in kitchenor and if i do not like the place move somewhere else. All my forms pr ad rpr forms read
kitchener thought. please advise

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Oloye said:
Pals,
I want to know if i can arrive in Toronto before i move to Winnipeg where i want to settle finally as my friend has agreed to accommodate me before i move to Winnipeg. My PR card will be sent to my friend house in Toronto there after i will move to Winnipeg. Is this allowed.
Good old days................
This thread has become histoty to you, Oloye!

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes the only difference is the date (only if you notice!!) but the similar query still been asking and responding.... this is the good about this forum !! Carrying things over years!!!